Character Calls

Not sure if anyone’s run accross this or posted, but thought you’d all enjoy!

This is a link so you can schedule a call from Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, or Donald to your kids… or well anyone really. It’s only for a limited time though (through Sept 20th I think.) Hope it brings a :happy: to your face like it did me when my friend sent it.

Barilla Piccolini

Happy call sending!

This is so neat! Just previewed my message and am currently waiting until 9am to hear my 15 yr old son get his “wake up call” from the Mouse himself!

Can’t wait to hear his reaction…expecting “Umph…mom you’re wierd…umph”…whatdya’ think? :wub:

OK, so the bum didn’t pick up his phone! Slept right throught the call. :angry:

Looks like I’m going to have to try again…9:10…:phone:

Too cool, just like when you are staying at the parks with the wake-up calls. I scheduled 3 of them.

I would love to do this to my friend on the morning we have to get up insanely early to go to Disney…but she has a tendency to ignore any numbers she doesn’t recognize so she’d probably miss it!

This is cute though!

How far in advance do you have to schedule the call?

I went on-line and had the first 2 calls done within minutes. Both my 6 year-old and 8 year-old loved getting them and my 12 year-old will get one tomorrow wishing him good luck on his opening game in his Cal Ripken baseball state tournament game.

[QUOTE=CuriousAlice;1039530]I would love to do this to my friend on the morning we have to get up insanely early to go to Disney…but she has a tendency to ignore any numbers she doesn’t recognize so she’d probably miss it!

This is cute though![/QUOTE]

My friend sent it to me and I too ignored the number, but most of the message was caught by my voicemail. :mickey:

That is so neat! I will have many phone calls to set up… maybe even one to myself! :]

I can’t get it to work. It keeps telling me it failed.

That’s because you are behind on your Chit-Chat dues. :laugh: