Character dinning?

I have 3 children (2 girls aged 8 & 12 and i boy aged 10). I am looking at character dinning (don’t mind what meal of the day it is). I am looking to book a couple of different ones up. My youngest Daughter is Cinderella mad, my son likes any disney and my eldest loves Winnie the pooh. I have read up on the dinning, but I am just wondering what people would suggest I book. This is the first visit to WDW and I would like to make it special for the kids. I am more than happy to book a variety of character dinning if it keeps them all happy.

Thanks
:goofybounce:

Welcome to MouseBuzz, AJB.

Looks like your kids are up for Crystal Palace for sure. I love it because it puts you right in the middle of the park. It’s so fun to be there.
Crystal Palace would be my first choice :smile:

Hi, and welcome to Mousebuzz! I was going to suggest Crystal Palace too especially for the characters you’ve mentioned. However, all character dining is fun and there are heaps of choices-you will all have a great time which ever you choose.

Oh and forgot to mention dining in the castle at Magic Kingdom especially for your daughter who loves Cinderella- that is a wonderful experience, just being in the castle is amazing.

Cinderella is only in two places so you either have to go to the Grand Floridian for “Cinderellas gala feast” or you can eat breakfast in the castle. The castle is a tough reservation to get- you really need to start trying about 180 days in advance but its fun to do at least once in your life. Its a tad pricey for breakfast- you are paying for the castle and for Cinderella.

As for pooh- Crystal Palace is the best- I think they have one of the best breakfast buffets in all of WDW-

There are many meals that offer characters- here is a link that is very informative for whatever characters you want to see-

Character Dining Locations

For sure Crystal Palace for Pooh lovers (like me :wub: ) and for Cinderella lovers, you could eat in her castle :happy: A little expensive, but it would be special.

Last I checked the Princess’s could also be found at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in Epcot.

Id say Breakfast in the castle for Cinderella, Crystal Palace or Park Fare for Pooh an friends and for a really un an energetic dining experience with Mickey an friends Id say Chef Mickeys!

I think that its princesses yes but cinderella no- or at least the last time we went it was that way.

[QUOTE=Daisee] Last I checked the Princess’s could also be found at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in Epcot. [/QUOTE

When we went for Dinner she was there, but breakfast she wasn’t . . . so it’s hit or miss here. The castle breakfast she is only there for the photo opt, she does not come to the dining room! I think Park Fare has Cinderella, Prince Charming, Fairy Godmother and the mice . . . so if you want full interaction I’d do this one!

When you call to book Akershus they will tell you that Cinderella can only be found at 1900 Park Fare & CRT. I think it is VERY rare for her to appear at Akershus.

AJB: Welcom to Mousebuzz! Crystal Palace for sure for Pooh. I would suggest 1900 Park Fare dinner for Cinderella. AWESOME food. We also really like Liberty Tree Tavern for Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale. Another one is Donald’s Safari Breakfast (or whatever the new name is) at Animal Kingdom. Both of those choices are AWESOME! If you do the Donald’s get one of the first ADRs and then after eating head straight to Everest and you will walk right on! Have fun!!

When we went for Dinner she was there, but breakfast she wasn’t . . . so it’s hit or miss here. The castle breakfast she is only there for the photo opt, she does not come to the dining room! I think Park Fare has Cinderella, Prince Charming, Fairy Godmother and the mice . . . so if you want full interaction I’d do this one![/QUOTE]

Cinderella’s Gala Feast at 1900 Park Faire (dinner) now has the Stepmother and Stepsisters, along with Cinderella and Prince Charming. Suzy and Perla (the two girl mice) are no longer there, not sure if the Fairy Godmother is still appearing there.

chef mickey breakfeast, hoopdeedoo reveiw dinner, and whispering cannon dinner are the best ones!

the princess breakfeasts dont have good food but are good if ur daughters like the princesses. but diffently do the chef mickey! its the best one!

I agree it is rare . . . but we did see her . . . it’s in my TR from NOVEMBER!

http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/725066-post21.html

Just so you all know I’m not crazy! :blink: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wow, they changed it!! Yes the Fairy Godmother doesn’t do well . . . they took her out of CRT as well! :eek: Sounds fun with the step sisters . . . I think I read a TR about them . . . we’ll have to check this out . . . each time we make a ressie there we have to cancel it for one reason or another!! :blush:

The last two times I was at Akershus (in Norway) for dinner Cinderella was there

Crystal Palace for sure, it’s all Winnie the Pooh. Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Piglet.
1900 Park Fare is also very good. Breakfast characters are Alice, The Mad Hatter, Mary Poppins, Winnie the Pooh, and Tigger.
Dinner is different. Regulars include Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine,
Anastasia and Drizella (some characters may only be in the lobby for photos).
Those are probably your best bets, especially if you want to avoid the overpriced CRT.

The desserts are great also :cool:

Thank you everyone for the info. I think I will do a mixture of meals. Cinderella for Breakfast in the castle, a winnie the pooh meal and I think maybe Chef Mickey. This should keep everyone happy.