Characters In Flight

downtown disney

has anyone been on this yet ?

is it worth the price?

any feed back would be helpful thanks

Characters-in-Flight | Walt Disney World Resort

I noticed that balloon last time I was down there. Since your sig looks like you are going on your own again this may be a fun thing to do if you have never looked at Disney from that hight. It also depends on how you feel about spending close to $20 for an 8-10 min ride.
I am sure the the view would be great so it would be nice to see pics from so high up. If it were me going on a solo trip and I did not have to worry about money I would be giving it so serious thought.

[QUOTE=lasallemom;1078984]I noticed that balloon last time I was down there. Since your sig looks like you are going on your own again this may be a fun thing to do if you have never looked at Disney from that hight. It also depends on how you feel about spending close to $20 for an 8-10 min ride.
I am sure the the view would be great so it would be nice to see pics from so high up. If it were me going on a solo trip and I did not have to worry about money I would be giving it so serious thought.[/QUOTE]

I was planning going on it and hope to take some great pics

We watched it last year but didn’t do it. It is a HUGE basket and pretty awesome to see. We might just have to do it this year.

I’ve done it with a bunch of CMs for an event and it was cool, but I wouldn’t pay for it. It’s a quick trip ~ you go up, stay for a very short time and you come down. I went at night and it was a great sight to see ~ I hear that on a clear day, you can see all the way to the coast.

I have severe vertigo issues or else I would love to try it. The pics I’ve seen from it look amazing.

I’ve always wanted to do it, but every single time we were at DTD, it was too windy for it to go up. I know a couple that went up and loved it and said they do it again in a heart beat. Beautiful pictures.

I’d like to try it sometime, but I’d rather do it on someone else’ dime, not mine.