Chase Bank customers... new Disney DEBIT cards!

I am NOT talking about the Chase Disney credit card but if you are a Chase banking customer they have an awesome new debit card for Disney fans!!!

I don’t have the brochure in front of me so please excuse any errors. There are four different logos right now; 101 Dalmations, Fab 5, a starry Mickey shilouette, and a classic Mickey I believe.

When you sign up for this debit card you automatically get issued a $25. Disney Rewards card upon your first swiped use! After that you get 1 Disney Reward Dollar for every $200 of non-pin purchases using your debit card!! :biggrin:

It does NOT change anything on your account what-so-ever I was told the ONLY different thing is you will charged $25 a year to be in the program. Which, when I think about it, I spend over $250./week on my debit card so that pays for the annual fee right there in a couple weeks… forget how much I use it a year!

For someone like me who’s LIFE is my debit card (I NEVER EVER have cash on me & have direct deposit paycheck) this is like PERFECT!!! I have the potential to make A LOT of Disney Reward Dollars! :happy:

If you are a Chase banking customer ask your branch next time, they have brochures about it.

Here is a very detailed link about them:
Disney Rewards Debit Card - Rewards - Earning

There are some other perks too; Disney Park shopping discounts, Disney Cruise Line on-board credits, 10% off purchases at the Disney Store, etc.

I wish we had that bank, I want a visa and a debit card.:angry:

Very cute, but unfortunately I don’t bank at Chase.

OMG Wishy, you just made my day!! I have wanted the Chase Visa for a while now and have not had the pleasure of owning one. This is totally right up my alley. I used to bank with Washington Mutual which is now Chase so this is right for me.

I am going to check this out as soon as we get home, actually, I think I saw a Chase around here.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for this info!!!

Wow!! I’m so anti Chase . . . but this might just get me to go back!! :heart: I NEED a Mickey Debit (I too am a debit freak!)

I was never a big Chase fan either 'cause my Grandma had some problems with them BUT I was Washington Mutual for over a decade & when the switch came I just stuck with Chase. I already signed up for the new debit card, I chose the “midnight” design. :happy:

You can have a Visa credit card without using Chase as your bank. I think you can go to disney.com and sign up and get a free reward. :happy:

[QUOTE=timkelmom;1003799]OMG Wishy, you just made my day!! I have wanted the Chase Visa for a while now and have not had the pleasure of owning one. This is totally right up my alley. I used to bank with Washington Mutual which is now Chase so this is right for me.

I am going to check this out as soon as we get home, actually, I think I saw a Chase around here.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for this info!!![/QUOTE]

You’re so very welcome! :smile: Just go and read all that info before signing up cause I haven’t really had a chance to inspect it 100% yet.

One of our GS accts is with National City, who changed to Chase. I have to go and change the acct (they bid them out each year, this year is Wachovia) so I’m going to inquire for sure!! :wub:

That’s too cool… I want one! :laugh:

The perks look pretty good, especially for Disneyland.

my hubby’s account is with chase and i am listed on the account but i don’t think he’ll be ok with the 25 bucks a year thing even though we’d make it back in one day at disney!

National City changed to PNC, not Chase.

Very cool! I have a Chase banking account and being here on Disney property all the time, this will be very handy. Plus I like you get the $25 back after 5 non-PIN purchases. It seems I spend a lot of money at Disney, so the fee doesn’t matter much to me.

You are right!! I just got the new cards today! :blush: I thought the last letter said Chase - my mistake!

I got my Disney debit card on Saturday, it’s cute! I’ve already used it like five times; grocery store, post office, gas, Target run, etc… haha. So hopefully I’ll get my bonus 25 Disney reward dollars soon! Now everytime I use my debit I run it as “non-pin” so I can get the rewards & last night when I was paying bills I was using my debit instead of electronic check (or sending a check) too. haha!

Wishy, you've already put battle scars on that thing!!! :laugh:

I never have cash, my debit card is like my life blood. haha. My paycheck gets direct deposited so I never see it. :laugh: