Cheapest price for 10 day NoExp PHWPM

I have been shopping for my tickets for the upcoming trip and future.

So excited to be in a situation where I can save money now and down the line, and add water parks for free. More savings.

I am looking at orlandofuntickets, does anyone have and suggestions on where to get tickets cheaper, and through brokers, have you ever negatiated any extras?(free gatorland, or some 2nd tier event)

I am buying 2 10 day no exp park hopper with water parks. I also will be buying some more 2 days tickets, does anyone know people that will broker a better deal

I always use Undercover Tourist. Sign up for Mousesavers.com newsletter, and there is a link to UT in which they advertise the best discounts. Remember, there is no shipping from them, and no taxes. Lots of other sources (including Disney) quote you a price, and then add on the taxes at the end, making it more money.

It is very difficult to find legitimate discounted tickets. Disney offers hotel and meal tickets, but seldom discounts to the parks.

I would be VERY WARY of anyone promising huge discounts on park tickets, unless you are sitting in a time share presentation.

I have used undercover tourist with success too.

Not sure if your company participates but we got ours this year from Ticketsatwork.com. Their prices blew away undercovertourist. We have used Undercovertourist before and they are fantastic, so I would use either one.

Undercover Tourist is a reputable company, but their prices are set - no negotiating. If you sign up for the MouseSavers newsletter (sent out the 15th of each month), they have a link to the cheapest Undercover Tourist tickets available.

Be careful about buying your tickets from a random broker - it’s not possible to tell how many days are left on a ticket by just looking at the exterior. You could be in for an unfortunate surprise when you try to enter the park and realize there weren’t as many days as stated on the ticket.

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1117286]

Be careful about buying your tickets from a random broker - it’s not possible to tell how many days are left on a ticket by just looking at the exterior. You could be in for an unfortunate surprise when you try to enter the park and realize there weren’t as many days as stated on the ticket.[/QUOTE]

That’s what I meant. You said it better.:mickey:

Did you find a place?

Good tricks to plan trip according to budget. It is most important for every one to do some works before to leave home. Plan what quality of money spend at tickets, foods, traveling and on games. These help to enjoy more beyond your thoughts.

So thanks for all the input. After much comparing prices, checking 5 brokers, we were able to get the best deal at BILLY BOY tickets, its one of the larger brokers.

I called and got quotes, and then would call again to the other dealers at different times, and give them the best price I was offered. Than I went to the classic sales move, and started asking for CASH ONLY price, to see how much lower I could get.

I ended up with 2 10day PH NE WPM tickets for 1180.00, So now my family is set for like 5 -6 years, since we only go to one or 2 parks a trip, and now that we have discovered water parks, we will have more enjoyment.