Check in for the Bay Lake Resort

When we arrive at Bay Lake Resort, do all check ins report to the Contemporary, or do they have check in at Bay Lake?

You check in at the Contemporary check in desk.

We weren’t sure the first time we stayed at BLT either, so followed the other guests from Magical Express into the lobby of the Contemporary. We had a Magic Kingdom view, and while sitting out on the balcony, kept watching one bell hop after another lugging bags after bags from the Contemporary to BLT. It definitely looked like a big chore. Kind of thought they would move everything through the back but there was a constant flow going through the front.

We usually have a rental car so we usually check in then drive back, park at BLT and skip the luggage service. Most of the time its for a 3-4 dayt trip and we’re don’t have ton of luggage so we generally travel pretty light.

My favorite resort, enjoy your stay and remember, you can use both the Bay Lake and Contemporary pools.

:laugh:[QUOTE=Spectro is #1;1108269]My favorite resort, enjoy your stay and remember, you can use both the Bay Lake and Contemporary pools.
[/QUOTE]

Hey, I can see my tile from here…

that is why I posted it :laugh:

Here’s a picture of my tile!