Check out our trip video

We are home and having some super withdrawals. I have spent the last two days editing and it has helped. We had the most amazing vacation and can’t wait to go back.

One of the best parts of the vacation is spending time with your family. We all enjoyed being together for 10 wonderful days.

I hope you enjoy the video as much as we do and it helps with your Disney withdrawals.

The first one was muted by youtube so I edited the music

You did a totally great job of putting it together. So fun to watch the family having a great time. That video is a good keepsake!!!

That was amazing.

Now do you have a video for your second day???:tongue:

GREAT video!! How did you do all the underwater shots? and what editing software do you use?

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1092381]That was amazing.

Now do you have a video for your second day???:tongue:[/QUOTE]

LOL I have over 2 hours of video I am making for the family but can’t torture everyone else with it. It was hard enough making it 10 minutes. I have a few slide shows too I am woking on. I have over 2200 pics including photopass.
hee hee

Thanks I used panasonic Lumix dmc-ts2 for photos and it takes HD video. I used imovie for editing. very simple to use.

What a sweet video and a cute family. Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone I love sharing it! I miss my happy place

Such a cute video!! Thanks for sharing!

How high was that water??!! I mean like it had to have rained!

It was in front of the boat launch and it was pouring!!!

I loved it! Your group was so much fun!!! Thank you for sharing that. It made my day.

That was fantastic! I was remembering your posts about how you guys worked so hard to hang onto your DVC during some tough times and I was SO SO HAPPY to see your family having such a great time on your long awaited WDW trip!

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Dana! We loved every minute making it! Can’t believe we finally got to go and can’t wait to go back.

[QUOTE=KarenWDWCP;1092417]That was fantastic! I was remembering your posts about how you guys worked so hard to hang onto your DVC during some tough times and I was SO SO HAPPY to see your family having such a great time on your long awaited WDW trip!

Thanks for sharing![/QUOTE]

Thanks so much! We have been through so much which is why I think we were very appreciative. The children were constantly hugging us saying we love you. We spend a lot of quality time together knowing how important it is to be together.

Do you know I smiled all the way through it- your enjoyment was infectious and I loved every moment. Your songs are terrific and the family look such great fun to be around. Thanks so much for sharing, a pleasure to watch.

That made me smile! I just love sharing it because I know how it makes me feel too. I know I have watched it over 50 times myself and we have only been home for 4 days.

Just being silly Disney 2011 - YouTube

This is an easier way to share some of my 2000 pictures

I really enjoyed that, thanks for giving me a disney fix! Really well done.

thank you everyone! I am so happy sharing my Disney joy! I know it helps with my Disney withdrawals too!