Cheesecake Factory

Now that it’s gone from DTD, where can someone go and get a serious piece of chocolate cheesecake?

My house?
I do need a day’s notice though.

:huh: Where was The Cheesecake Factory in DTD? How did I miss that? They have great food.

It was in DisneyQuest.

I was wondering the same thing…
Where was it?

Oh yeah! Duh! Lol. Forgot about that little one.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1040624]My house?
I do need a day’s notice though.[/QUOTE]

hahahaha…We’ll be there Wednesday.:tongue:

It wasn’t a full Cheesecake Factory.
It was a Cheesecake Factory Express, pretty much in line with a food court type operation.

Uh oh!:pinch::blush:

Which reminds me, do any of you realize just how much a NY cheesecake costs to bake? Between the graham cracker crumbs, the 4 packages of cream cheese, and the can of condensed milk, you’re already over $12.
That’s why I don’t bake them very often.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1040654]Uh oh!:pinch::blush:

Which reminds me, do any of you realize just how much a NY cheesecake costs to bake? Between the graham cracker crumbs, the 4 packages of cream cheese, and the can of condensed milk, you’re already over $12.
That’s why I don’t bake them very often.[/QUOTE]
OK OK Ill pay $15 that should be enough for your trouble . LOL

You’ll pay more than that just to get here baby:laugh:

yes but no cost is too high for good cheesecake and being that close to the mouse. [ you too]

There’s a great Cheesecake Factory down at the Millenia Mall-not too far from WDW. We often go there during our trip its very good.

You’re killin’ me!:laugh:
You do know I live about 200 miles south of WDW, don’t you?:mickey:
We’re talking about 2/3 of a tank of gas and about $14 in tolls. One way:goofybounce: