Chef change at CA Grill

Just saw this on another site:

>>Chef Brian Piasecki has left Animal Kingdom’s Jiko and is now the new Chef de Cuisine at the California Grill! <<

Is Chef Jens Dahlman out at CA Grill?? Anyone know where he want?? I loved his food at Flying Fish and CA Grill.

Anyone know why the change??

Thanks.

Frank

I found this at: Epcot Executive Chef Jens Dahlmann (Podcast Show Notes) by MouseStation Crew

Featured topic: Epcot Executive Chef Jens Dahlmann
In this week’s feature, Mark interviews Epcot Executive Chef Jens Dahlmann, formerly of the Flying Fish Cafe and the California Grill.

Jens first gave an overview of how the chef positions work at Walt Disney World. As Executive Chef at Epcot, he now has several Chefs de Cuisine, several Chefs, around 30-35 Sous Chefs, total culinary staff of 350 CMs under him in the hierarchy. With the new position, he can no longer have a hands-on approach, but it’s an even bigger challenge to teach and inspire chefs de cuisine and chefs to strive for perfection. He also talked a bit about what sort of responsibilities he has in his new position.

Epcot Executive Chef Jens Dahlmann. Photo © Disney.

Next, Jens gave an overview of his career, from growing up in Germany with a chef father and master pastry chef grandfather, up through the ranks at various hotels and cruise lines to landing the Sous Chef position at Le Cirque 2000 in New York, to running his own restaurant and then finally his career at Walt Disney World.

Jens then talks about his first three weeks in the new job and how he’s made it through a time of challenging responsibilities just after he took the job.

Wow, that’s amazing. I’m going to have to listen to that entire podcast… on my next trip to Disney <G>. Or sooner<G>.
I wonder if the guys/gals shift around on a “set” basis as designed by Disney??
Frank