Chef Mickey or CP at MK

Okay to make a long story short. :biggrin: My cousin and her twin boys (age 8) will now be going to Disney with us. :goofybounce: :cheshire: :goofybounce: :cheshire:We were going to do the Luau, but desided to take that away :crying: and do 2 more table meals because of the 3 joiners. They are big into breakfast and desided to do either Chef Mickey or Crystal Palace for it, but what one??? Or do you have another idea?? We are doing the DDP. Any help you can offer would be great. We are already doing the following places:

Ohanas for dinner
50’s Prime time for late lunch/early dinner
Liberty Tree Taveren for dinner
Garden Grill for dinner

What every place we do breakfast at CM or CP we will add the other for the last table meal for dinner

well since i have not been to either and you are doing both - i am no help what so ever! but…whatever you choose, you will all have a great time!!

Considering how hard it is to get Chef Mickey’s over Crystal Palace, I’d just try for both and see which one you get. CP has Winnie the Pooh and friends, and can get you inside the park an hour before opening. Chef Mickey’s has Mickey, Goofy, Pluto, Minnie, and possibly Donald since Chip and Dale have gone.
I would consider paying breakfast buffets out of pocket and holding back the table credits for dinner where you can get the most bang for your buck.

That is a hard one. I have never had breakfast at CP, but in general, love the restaurant for lunch/dinner. We love CM for breakfast and have done it 4 times now and have enjoyed it each time. I think it depends on what characters you want to see- CM=Mickey,Minnie, Pluto and Donald or CP= Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore and Tigger. Good luck!

I have been to both,but I think CP has better food. Both are great and lots of fun,but I prefer the food just a little more at CP.

I’ll echo mousemom. I thought the food at Crystal Palace was better. :happy:

To be very honest, I think a lot of the character/buffet breakfasts have a lot of the same food. I’ve done both for breakfast, and I can’t say that one really excites me that much more than the other. There is something nice about getting in MK early and taking those castle pics on Main Street without everyone there though, which is a huge plus for me!

I have never been to Chef Mickey’s for breakfast… but Crystal Palace’s breakfast was so YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!

There both good and it will come down to which one you can get and which characters your looking to see. I agree that there all about the same for selections also.

I have to agree that the food at CP was better in my opinion. Really though just depends on the characters that the kids like. Liberty Tree has roughly the same as CM so if they like pooh try CP. I am doing both breakfast this trip.

I think they are both great but if you asked me do you want to see Mickey or Pooh? The answer will always be MICKEY! But my vote for you would be both! It is great walking into the MK for breakfast and there is no one on main street, and Chef Mickeys is just great fun!

i think she said they are doing both, just not sure which is best for breakfast and which for dinner (assuming both are available and there is that choice).

Liberty Tree doesn’t do breakfast at all and only the dinner is a character meal which is served family style, not as a buffet. I don’t think it offers the variety of either CP or CM.

Definatly CP it is so good!!! My family enjoys it more than Chef Mickey

I have to agree . . . I’ve done both of these twice . . . and I like CP food better! Even though MICKEY is my pal!!

Crystal palace only if you can get an 8am seating. If not, go to chef mickey’s for a late breakfast (they serve it until almost 11am) and do a EMH park before heading there…the MK works best with this.