Chef Mickey's and Pictures?

The last time I was at Chef Mickey’s the price incldued a picture that was taken at the beginning of the meal. Is the picture still taken and is it still included in the price?

Still taken, not included in price. You have to purchase it separately.

I second!

Lisa

We’ve never had the picture included in the price of the meal. I wish it was because we rarely buy it.

yep pay for your photo, there was some talk/ debate last year that it could be added to your photopass but it turned out this was not passable:sad:

I think it might be possible? I feel like I was offered this? Anyone else?

We were there about 10 days ago and had to buy the pictures if we wanted them, no offer of Photopass.

OK. Thanks!

I have to check tonight but im pretty sure ours was on our photopass. I remember this because there was another families pics on our photo pass too.

The area it was taken in has moved as the restaurant has grown a bit in size but the photo is still taken with the ‘plate’ but it to be purchased seperatly. They will bring the photo to your table at some point thru the meal and I think it is around $20? If I remember rightly.

I too am so happy that I’m not forced to do so like another place does (cough, CRT, cough).
We just tell them when we’re checking in that we don’t want pictures. No big deal either way.

To Dixie, $20 sounds like a reasonable amount. I think we paid something like $12-15 in 2001.

Beats the yipe out of me. We could care less about anything photopass.
I prefer pictures of places and things, not people.
Plus, I don’t photograph well:crying:

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1044845]I too am so happy that I’m not forced to do so like another place does (cough, CRT, cough).
We just tell them when we’re checking in that we don’t want pictures. No big deal either way.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I would rather have the choice of buying or not buying the picture instead of have to pay up front whether it’s a good picture or bad. Most of the time we pass on the picture but every few years we buy it.