Chefs de France anyone?

How about just going to Chefs de France for some good old fashioned freshly brewed coffee, a snifter of Grand Marnier and a dessert?
Would they be upset if we didn’t want to eat?

How much can a person eat!

Sounds like a wonderful idea, I can’t imagine they would be upset.

Have you eaten there before? We ate dinner there in Dec. and it was aweful! Food had an off taste, and dessert was not worth the calories.

And on the other hand… so what if they ARE upset? I think your idea sounds great, and it’s not as if there are ordering rules. They’ll also get to turn the table over faster. Go for it!

No reason why you shouldn’t. There are no “rules” to what you choose to order in a restaurant. We’ve eaten at Chefs many times over the years - although the food isn’t “tres fantastique!”, it’s quite tasty. The creme brulee is delicious. We often get a glass of wine from the kiosk outside the restaurant and buy a pastry from LaBoulangerie, find a seat overlooking Friendship Lake and enjoy the World Showcase passing by.

I’m sorry but I totaly disagree. I loved the food, it was great! It’s amazing, everyone should eat their once.

• Justin

I thought the food was great too-as did my family…

I disagree also!

I had the most delicious French green beans that I have ever had in my life. Ever. They were lightly sauteed in butter and served immediately. Wonderful. My duck was perfectly cooked (not easy with duck!) and hte coffee was delicious.

[QUOTE=MissDisney;921141]I disagree also!

I had the most delicious French green beans that I have ever had in my life. Ever. They were lightly sauteed in butter and served immediately. Wonderful. My duck was perfectly cooked (not easy with duck!) and hte coffee was delicious.[/QUOTE]

The duck is my dh’s favourite - and I eat the beans.:laugh: I love the salmon there too.

I doubt they would get upset.
I loved the food there when we had lunch there in May.

errrr… no, I never had a chance. I am bummed to hear that. I read a review today, that gave me the coffe/dessert idea, because otherwise my meals are planned and booked.

Tell me about any salmon you didn’t like, Janice, heeeheee :ph34r:

Yeah, I read about that duck. I can’t eat another bit after reading all the reviews of all the restaurants we have booked though - I am stuffed :laugh:

BTW, we liked Chefs De France way more than Bistro De Paris.

Chicky-baby, they’re French.

They’ll be upset about everything.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;921274]Chicky-baby, they’re French.

They’ll be upset about everything.[/QUOTE]

Oh shtopp it, monsieur

We love the French Menu for lunch. We have had dinner there but we prefer the lunch menu better.

[QUOTE=Dopey;921210]Tell me about any salmon you didn’t like, Janice, heeeheee :ph34r:

Yeah, I read about that duck. I can’t eat another bit after reading all the reviews of all the restaurants we have booked though - I am stuffed :laugh:[/QUOTE]

:tongue: YOu are being such a brat today!:laugh: Yes, it’s true, my name is llama/Janice and I’m a salmon-aholic.

Day late and dollar short, shweetlips, I posted that yesterday.

Oh.:huh::blink:

Pahahaha. Now who’s speechless??:laugh::laugh: