Chefs de France on DDP?

so we have booked dinner at Chef de France.

looking a the menu, i am curious what options we will have in ordering using the DDP.

do you have to order from the Pix Fixe Menu?

The Pix Fixe menu will get you the app/entree/dessert on the dining plan. The rest of the menu is just the regular DDP rules, entree/dessert.

Super yummy! Is Remy still there at lunch? We enjoyed the lunch, we did the last seating at 3:30 and were still there at 5:30, they do not rush you.

Try the onion soup - it was so yummy! :heart:

I was wondering the same thing. Thanks.

We ate there on our 20th and it was great. I do not like or drink coffee. I tasted my wife’s and ordered some myself.

one of our must do’s every trip …chef’s de france is good food,good service,great location…and good people watching too…all pluses

so what is your favorite dish?

the last time I got the prix fixe Beef short ribs braised in Cabernet with pasta, pearl onions and mushrooms,came with salad or lobster bisque or onion soup we all got something different off this set up it was all good ,previous trips the chicken and the beef madallions were also very good,one year we decided to go the upscale one upstairs while very good it was a little stuffy f you get my drift…

The French onion soup was delicous. I think I got the beef, which was good too.

You do not have to get the prix fixe meal if you don’t want to, but with an included appetizer, it does give a bit more bang for the buck.

yeah it was much cheaper and we all got something different so we could at least get a taste of everything…and with TIW…it was even a better deal…

i have looked over the menu and i KNOW i must have the lobster bisque! yummmm
since we will be on the DDP, i will be ordering from the prix fixe portion of the menu!..can’t wait!:laugh:

[QUOTE=chottsy;1038015]i have looked over the menu and i KNOW i must have the lobster bisque! yummmm
since we will be on the DDP, i will be ordering from the prix fixe portion of the menu!..can’t wait!:laugh:[/QUOTE]

enjoy,usually the service is very good also…