Chefs De France

Hey, you guys we will be trying Chefs De France in June and I was wondering does anyone have any suggestions on what to try? What is good here? Do they have the french onion soup? Has anyone ever been here before? Is it good? Is there Creme Brulee good? I am a total fan of Creme Brulee!

We ate there a couple of years ago. It was good. Sharon even enjoyed it, and that is tough as she is a very picky eater. Yes, the do have French onion soup there and it is fantastic. The Creme Brulee is the best!. We found it a little $$$ but on vacation, what the heck. You can check out the menus for all restaurants at Deb’s Unofficial Walt Disney World Vacation Information Guide - WDW Planning Guide - Walt Disney World great listings and price of meals.

Thanks, can’t wait to try it!

We try to get there at least every couple of years. Although I think the food was better before the Dining Plan, it has improved again after a few years of not-so-great. They have a “fixed menu” for dinner which is French Onion Soup, usually a braised chicken dish and creme brulee. My dh has it all the time and enjoys it. The soup is good. I love a salmon dish they have there. There’s also a good tenderloin of beef with a potato gratin. And they have great profiteroles with chocolate sauce and vanilla ice cream. Yum.

I had some sort of steak here in September and it was awesome! I highly recommend it.

I think that Chefs de France hardly gets the praise it deserves. The food and service seem to be consistently good. I really like the french onion soup, beef tenderloin, and the creme brulee. Enjoy!

DH and I ate here last year and loved the food.

I personally recommend the escargots (french onion soup is great too), duck medallions, and creme brule. I recommend creme brule anywhere!!!

We ate there last October and it was great. If you are on the dinning plan it is great to pick what ever you want. We are going back there is July just so I can have some of that great vanilla creme brulee. It was so good