Christmas Vacation Questions!

We’re planning a trip to WDW in December. I can’t remember the dates of Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas party last year. Help!!

I think it started the week I was there. Like 11/23 or 11/24. :smile:

Sorry I was wrong…started before I left.

2005 Dates!
Nov. 27 and 29, Dec. 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 15, 16, 18 and 20

Hi Tdee

When are you going in Dec and where are you staying?? My family will be there from 11/29-12/13. Can’t wait!!! We are definitely doing MVMCP! We loved it the last time, the hot chocolate and cookies and the snow, well it’s just great!!

Hot Chocolate and Cookies…Mmmmmmmmmm I hope we get to go this year:smile:

I hope you do too!!! We really, really loved it. We loved it so much we are shooting for 2 MVMCP nights. It’s in the planning. I guess that means we have to go now!!! Can’t change my planner!!! LOL

There you go…write it down so you gotta do it. :smile: Now where’s my pen:wink:

Eeeek. I don’t know if we can afford tix for MVMCP on top of park tickets. :sad: I don’t even know if my pops would enjoy it…I mean sure, he was hardcore to ride Peter Pan that one time, but his love of disney is usually pretty sedated. Hmmm!

Honestly,I think the Christmas party is a rip-off. I went last year and they didn’t advertise the free picture at all. The shows and parades are the same ones they show during Holiday week,so if you will be at Disney during then,you get them included in the price of admission to MK.