Christmas Vacation

:sad: I need some help. My sister and her family will be visiting WDW during the Christmas Holiday. They will be there for approximately 15 days and will arrive on December 22, 2006. They have asked us to go with them. My answer is a very strong YES but my DH is unsure. He is concerned about the level of crowds and the weather during December. We have been to WDW during the April school vacation week and had no issues with the crowds. Christmas at WDW, in my opinion, needs to be experienced at least once in a lifetime. We have two kids ages 11 and 9 and I feel that this trip will be something that they will never forget. Help me convince my husband to go in December. Please give me your honest opinion on how bad the crowds and weather are during Christmas time. Thanks for your input! :wub:

Ok I’ll try seeing as I’m a guy with kids about the same age…Christmas at WDW = WOW!!!..Happy Wife = Happy Family :wink::smile: That should do it :smile:

We own a timeshare Christmas week, so we go every year. The key is to get to the parks early for rope drop! Disney trip or no disney trip…hmmmm. It’s a no brainer! GO!

You’re from RI – the weather will be fine. The crowds…yeah, there will be alot of people, but you’ll be there 15 days. The worst will be the week between Christmas and New Years. I’d go IN A HEARTBEAT. Tell DH it would be a GREAT way to spend the holiday!

Tell your sister to make 2 reservations. January 1st starts value season,but if you keep it just one ressie,you’ll pay holiday season prices in value season.