Cindy's breakfast

Can anyone tell me if there is more then just Cindy at the Castle for breakfast? One CM said it is only her in the lobby and another said that their were additional princesses. Anyone been there recently and know the scope?

The last time I went the Fairy Godmother was in the lobby and Cinderella, Belle, Aurora, Snow White and Mary Poppins were in the dining area.

Cinderella herself is ONLY downstairs in the entrance lobby. You line up for a quick meet-and-greet and photo session. You then go upstairs to the dining room. At breakfast and lunch, there are 3 or 4 princesses as well as Fairy Godmother. But Cindy is never one of the princesses who is upstairs and goes to each table. Cindy is strictly a downstairs girl.

Thanks! My DD would be very disappointed if no princesses were in the castle - every year we tell her we are going to go but this is the first time that we are doing it.

[QUOTE=Pixie Mom;875437]Thanks! My DD would be very disappointed if no princesses were in the castle - every year we tell her we are going to go but this is the first time that we are doing it.[/QUOTE]Then make sure you don’t accidentally make a DINNER reservation there. Dinner technically isn’t a character meal there … Cindy is still downstairs, but upstairs there is only Fairy Godmother who acts as a mistress of ceremonies but even she doesn’t go around to the tables to interact individually with guests.

I definitely have breakfast - I hear it is yummy!

Once when I went for dinner there - someone proposed - very romantic