Cirque du Soleil anyone?

Hello all!
I’ve been trying to find new things to do while we are visiting WDW this June. I’ve been thinking Cirque Du Soleil, but it’s super expensive. I was wondering if anyone has seen it, and if so is it worth the money?
Also how long is the show? I have a 9 year old DD who will be going, I want to make sure she’ll be able to sit threw it.
Also how large is the venue? Are some seats better than others? Or can you see the show (really well) no matter what seat you have?
Thanks MBer’s

there are many threads here with all the same opinion, which is rare.

We all love Cirque du Soleil. It is definitely worth the money. We had seats front and center, the most expensive, but really, the higher up, slightly less expensive seats, make more sense because you can get a better view of ALL that goes on on that stage. Plus, the pre-show with the very funny clowns, happens further up.

Why not catch a glimps of that particular show “la nuba” on youtube.com?

[QUOTE=Dopey;1019611]there are many threads here with all the same opinion, which is rare.

We all love Cirque du Soleil. It is definitely worth the money. We had seats front and center, the most expensive, but really, the higher up, slightly less expensive seats, make more sense because you can get a better view of ALL that goes on on that stage. Plus, the pre-show with the very funny clowns, happens further up.

Why not catch a glimps of that particular show “la nuba” on youtube.com?[/QUOTE]

great idea,Dopey, thank you!

I’ve only been to one cirque show (not in disney) but it was AMAZING. I say its well worth the money.

Cirque de Soleil will mesmerize you (including the 9 year old!).:happy: It is well worth the money. Ask about any discounts when you book it.

I too have only ever been to a non Disney one but it was out of this world and I would see another of their productions for sure

Do it.
Do it.
Do it.
(sorry, I needed the 10 characters.)

We’ve never been to the show but have decided to try it in December. You’ll be there before I will, I’m anxious to hear how you like it.

I have to admit. I was not looking forward to it. Went with a group of 14, so I had to go. Once I tried to just watch, without trying to “figure” it out, I really enjoyed it. My DD who is six, loved it. We sat in the upper decks, dead center. I do not see how the lower seats could have been better. I say go and enjoy.

Thanks for all the positive feedback.
I think if I can swing it, fingers crossed, I’m going to try to book as a secret:ohmy: ! We have 2 days without dinning or park passes. It will be the perfect surprise!
Thanks again everyone.

We have been 3 times in the last 10 years. If you can swing it book tickets for the show.
As others have said, the most expensive front lower seats are not always the best. You see more of the whole show higher up. The closer to center the better. But our first time was spur of the moment and we were all the way in the back, left upper corner and still had a great view. IOW, cheap seats are be good.
DO IT!!

Definitely do it! I have sat in the front row before and up high before…the higher up seats were better. We could take it all in that way. It’s well worth the money.

We loved it! I think you DD9 will really enjoy it as well. I agree…the seats in the middle section are best.

Went a few years ago because of a conference group. Wasn’t that enthused to go. Been back 4 times to see it again and again, etc. I really enjoy it. Personally, I wish they’d change it to something new, but I’m sure lots of people have never seen it and if it keeps selling out… if it ain’t broke…
Frank