Closed Captioning Device

In the sign language thread, I had mentioned the handheld closed captioning device that was available during our 2007 trip. Epcot seemed to have the most items utilizing the technology.

Does anyone have more recent experience with them? Have they expanded what is available? Is there a list available for what attractions are using it now?

[QUOTE=Big Al;863396]In the sign language thread, I had mentioned the handheld closed captioning device that was available during our 2007 trip. Epcot seemed to have the most items utilizing the technology.

Does anyone have more recent experience with them? Have they expanded what is available? Is there a list available for what attractions are using it now?[/QUOTE]

Hey there Al! Welcome to mousebuzz. I took a peek on allears.net for you and found this. Handheld Captioning Device They have TONS of info for you.

Hi! The list on Deb’s site looks pretty much the same as we remembered. We’re hoping they have more attractions working when we get there in Jan. Thanks for the doing the research :excl: