Club 33

How can you become a member of Clubb 33???:happy:

You have to get put on a waiting list and have a lot of money, mostly have a lot of money.

Money and patience… I have heard it takes years for your name to come up.

I’ve heard the same–YEARS.

Yep, the list is long…I’d still like to be on it though!

They were on a ‘holding pattern’ for quite awhile, not even taking new member inquiries at all.

If I remember correctly (I did it about 4 years ago) you must first present an initial letter inquiring about membership. The secretary will then send you a packet, or letter, depending on if they are even CONSIDERING membership applications. If they are, you review the packet & you must send another letter officially requesting to be placed on the waitlist (could be like 10-15 years :laugh:).

After time passes ‘the Club’ may send a letter of intent to people who remain on the list, making sure they still want to be there.

I don’t know any members & after I wrote my initial letter I received one back from the secretary saying they weren’t even CONSIDERING inquiries at the moment.

I wish I knew a member, I’d LOVE to spend a special anniversary or birthday there. :sad:

huh??? WHat is Club 33?

A members only restaurant at DL.

Disneyland Club 33

Club 33 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;967702]A members only restaurant at DL.

Disneyland Club 33

Club 33 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/QUOTE]

Really?! Is there a menu that can be viewed anywhere? I can’t imagine people would enjoy the food that much, but hey! What do I know?

I’m sure the menu changes daily but here’s a sample: Candlelight 2008

It’s really not just about the food. It’s a very exclusive membership into a club that was created by Walt himself to entertain dignitaries, attraction sponsors, VIPs, etc. It’s extremely ornate & touted as a place with some of the best service in the restaurant industry in the state of California. It’s the only place in Disneyland Park that serves alcohol & some of the finest wines & spirits.

Walt himself also hand-picked many of the pieces inside the dining rooms from antique stores in New Orleans & there are antique furniture pieces collected by Lillian Disney.

You can read more about Club 33 here:
Club 33 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I’ve made it into the lobby and had my picture taken by the elevator, but that’s as far as I gone.

HOWEVER, I just went to the link provided by DisneyTeacher…I didn’t know there were TWO Club 33’s! There’s another one in Tokyo Disneyland???

[QUOTE=Captgoodguy;967755]I’ve made it into the lobby and had my picture taken by the elevator, but that’s as far as I gone.

HOWEVER, I just went to the link provided by DisneyTeacher…I didn’t know there were TWO Club 33’s! There’s another one in Tokyo Disneyland???[/QUOTE]

I totally consider the one in Tokyo a fake. Sorry. :pinch::laugh:

I would be willing to try a fake at WDW. :laugh:

Honestly, I think WDW is too big for a Club 33 type restaurant.

My aunt is a member at Club 33, its not just about being a restaurant, its about the VIP location, VIP membership and VIP atmosphere, the menu changes daily, with dinner being plated and lunch being a buffet, Its pretty good food, Ive been a few times myself, its a really fun and exciting place to go.

So do I, hahaha :laugh:

All ya gotta do is get through the front door…

OMG! I love learning new things about Disney! This tidbit is facinating! Thanks for the links! I am so intrigued!

Ok I’ve heard enough about private clubs, secret hand shakes and needing lots of money. It’s time we start our own club. We could have a place designated at WDW and DL where club members meet or leave a sign they were ther ie. (signature that they were there). It is open to ALL and there is no dues (unless you all want to send me money LOL). We will also need a name, a place easy for everyone to get to and a way to leave your mark that you were ther any suggestions? Club 33 is already taken.

Back in 1998, I had the chance to eat at Club 33. I sent in an application. FIVE YEARS LATER, I received an invite. Sadly, I didn’t have the funds to join. It’s a bit expensive to join and maintain yearly dues.

You have three different memberships. Corporate, Partner, and individual.

My heir apparent has eaten there twice. His Mom could take advantage of it through her employer, AT&T, which is why I was able to go.

Being able to drink alchohol in Disneyland (legally) while listening to the band in the French Quarter is one of the two big thrills I’ve gotten in Disneyland. The other was able to ride in the Lilly Belle around Disneyland. :pirate: