Coconut Drink/Fancy Drink for DD?

DD(6) is creating an “adventure list” (a kid’s less-morbid version of a bucket list :laugh:).

One of the things on her list is a “fancy drink”, with an umbrella, possibly in a coconut. Anyone know where I can get her one? Non-alcoholic of course. :laugh:

I know Poly has an “adult drink” in a pineapple, but I don’t know if any place has any in coconuts? If not, any other suggestions for her fancy drink?

[QUOTE=KittieKChick;1132646]DD(6) is creating an “adventure list” (a kid’s less-morbid version of a bucket list :laugh:).

One of the things on her list is a “fancy drink”, with an umbrella, possibly in a coconut. Anyone know where I can get her one? Non-alcoholic of course. :laugh:

I know Poly has an “adult drink” in a pineapple, but I don’t know if any place has any in coconuts? If not, any other suggestions for her fancy drink?[/QUOTE]

Well I love the sound of her ‘adventure’ list- what a lovely idea! Can’t help with drink though- maybe a word with a resort bar tender may come up with something non- alcoholic she’d like, something different?

…I agree with Dixie—even if the drink is not served in an actual coconut, I am sure if you ask they can come up with a non alcoholic pina colada…or something like that—with an umbrella.

My DD used to order Shirley Temple’s all the time when she was little!!! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=smallworld;1132648]…I agree with Dixie—even if the drink is not served in an actual coconut, I am sure if you ask they can come up with a non alcoholic pina colada…or something like that—with an umbrella.

My DD used to order Shirley Temple’s all the time when she was little!!! :)[/QUOTE]

I had a non-alcoholic pina colada at the Poly pool bar when I was 12. The bartender gave me extra fruit in the top, which made me feel special. It was delicious! I know I could at least get that for her.

Guess I’ll just ask around to see what a bartender can come up with. Thanks for the info!

Just tell them to SAVE the rum for me! :pirate: :laugh:

It’s a family themed resort. The bar keeps are used to such requests.

Take her to the Poly and ask them to make a virgin “lapu lapu”

I want to say Rainforest Cafe?? hmmm they seem to have many but haven’t been in a while so I could be way off!

I second Dana’s suggesstion. The bartenders can handle it.

There is a stand in Typhoon Lagoon where you can get a non-alcoholic fruity drink and it comes in a souvenir coconut head cup.

I agree with Dana. Any bartender worth his salt can make a virgin out of any cocktail. Cheers!