Cold weather + great discount =

we’re going to WDW!!! :goofybounce:

The freezing Wisconsin weather last week along with other “stuff” that came up got us into a “what if” conversation. (Wow, was that ambiguous, or what? :blink:) Anyway, after some good discussion we decided we should see if we could take in an affordable WDW trip during spring break. So I shopped around and managed to get a buy 4 get 3 deal for the week before Easter plus decent airfare! Not a good flight time down but for the price we’ll deal with it.

So, we’re goin’ to Disney World!!! :happy::happy::happy:
Okay, gotta go work on my countdown and stuff.

Details, Details-where are you staying, etc!!!:laugh:

PC, our usual, from the 5th to the 12th. We won’t arrive until late that night but since three days are free we don’t feel too badly about that. Just the fact that we’ve figured out a way to go makes me happy!

[QUOTE=smee57;925858]we’re going to WDW!!! :goofybounce:

The freezing Wisconsin weather last week along with other “stuff” that came up got us into a “what if” conversation. (Wow, was that ambiguous, or what? :blink:) Anyway, after some good discussion we decided we should see if we could take in an affordable WDW trip during spring break. So I shopped around and managed to get a buy 4 get 3 deal for the week before Easter plus decent airfare! Not a good flight time down but for the price we’ll deal with it.

So, we’re goin’ to Disney World!!! :happy::happy::happy:
Okay, gotta go work on my countdown and stuff.[/QUOTE]

Excellent! Well, this is certainly a red-letter day for you Miss Smee - trip to WDW and the Australian!:happy:

Yep. :happy::wub::happy: Life is good.

That’s wonderful news. Have you made any dining plans?

Hooray!! :biggrin: Nothing like planning a WDW trip when you only have a 2-digit countdown to start with! Congrats!

Uh, dining plans??? We just made the resort reservations today!! We’ll probably do a few good breakfasts and then wing it during the day. We’ve found that a hearty breakfast keeps us pretty happy all day with munching our way through the rest of the day. But maybe we’ll do some dinners, too. Guess we have some planning to do :laugh:!

I understand where you coming from its been freezing here also. We arrive in WDW on Good Friday can’t wait to get out of the cold. Congrats on booking the trip it’s so much fun when you don’t have a big wait.

Yahoooo. Good deal.

Hooray for Smee! I almost thought we were going to be there at the same time, but we miss each other by 4 days!

Oh phooey. That would have awesome to meet!

That is wonderful! I know you can’t wait for April to hurry up and get here!

CONGRATS! That’s awesome!