College Program Countdown - double digits!

I’m down to double digits on my WDWCP countdown - 98 days till I start working for Mickey! :happy:

I started a blog, but there’s really not much to write about until I’m actually there. You can only say “I’m so excited for August!” so many times. :laugh: But I love making Photoshop art, so to pass the time on my countdown I decided to make something Disney-themed to post on my blog every 10 days, from 100 days to go until 1 day to go! Just wanted to share the finished piece for the 100 days mark:

It’s Wishes… too cheesy? :blush: But becoming a Cast Member was my wish! :wink:

Anyways, I just thought my fellow MBers might enjoy some Disney art. I hope you do! :happy:

I LOVE it!!!

I hope you have a magical experience and all your wishes come true!:mickey:

Thank you Remy!!! :happy:

I LOVE your Wishes art! It’s beautiful! I’m excited for you that your countdown is in the double digits. It’ll be here before you know it!

I love it! And I’m sooo excited for you! You are going to have the most amazing experience ever! And you HAVEEEE to keep me updated! :]

Excited for that blog! Whats the link??

I am so excited for you! It will be the time of your life (do I sound like a WDW TV ad?), I just know it! Can’t wait to hear all about it!

Thank you all!! :happy:

Doing As Dreamers Do: A WDWCP Blog <-- the cheesiness continues :laugh:

“It’s the tiiiiime of your liiiiiiiiiife…” … Hey!! Idea for my 90 days mark project! :laugh:

I’m down to 73 days!! … but I’m still in the 90s on my countdown art. :laugh: Here’s the latest - Hercules “Go the Distance” lyrics were the inspiration this time. Hope you like it! I think it came out kind of dreamy and wistful. :happy:

Wow your art is amazing! I hope you have a great time working for Disney i hope to one day work for Disney that would be so amazing!

Thank you!! :happy: I’m so excited for it! I can’t wait!!

Ahh! It’s so pretty!! You’re going to have a total blast! You must must must keep us updated! :happy:

Jilllll! I’m sooo excited for you goinggg! Haha. I get to live viacroously through you since I had to come home from my program!!! :happy: :sad: I can’t wait for you to get down there! And for me to get back! hahah. :laugh:

Hopefully I’ll get to visit while you are there!!

I can’t wait for you to find out your role!

oh I definitely will!! I’ve already put the warning out that I will be posting updates to MB like mad once I’m there… :laugh:

[QUOTE=StaceyDarling!;1035581]Jilllll! I’m sooo excited for you goinggg! Haha. I get to live viacroously through you since I had to come home from my program!!! :happy: :sad: I can’t wait for you to get down there! And for me to get back! hahah. :laugh:

Hopefully I’ll get to visit while you are there!!

I can’t wait for you to find out your role![/QUOTE]
I’m so excited too!! :happy: I’m sorry you had to come home! :frowning: If you do get a chance to visit while I’m there we MUST meet up!!

I can’t wait to find out my role either… I keep having alternating feelings about it… some days I feel like I’m going to get an awesome spiel ride like Jungle Cruise or Kilimanjaro Safaris, and then some days I feel like I’m going to get put somewhere I’d rather not be… like the bridge over It’s A Small World… where they just wave and listen to the song for hours on end… :laugh: But I figure wherever I end up, IT’S DISNEY, and I’m sure I’ll love it even if it wasn’t one of my top choices!

[QUOTE=PrincessJill;1035585]

I’m so excited too!! :happy: I’m sorry you had to come home! :frowning: If you do get a chance to visit while I’m there we MUST meet up!!

I can’t wait to find out my role either… I keep having alternating feelings about it… some days I feel like I’m going to get an awesome spiel ride like Jungle Cruise or Kilimanjaro Safaris, and then some days I feel like I’m going to get put somewhere I’d rather not be… like the bridge over It’s A Small World… where they just wave and listen to the song for hours on end… :laugh: But I figure wherever I end up, IT’S DISNEY, and I’m sure I’ll love it even if it wasn’t one of my top choices![/QUOTE]

Oh, we DEFINITLEY will meet up if I do!! haha. :happy:

Haha, aw! Yeah, those fears of where they COULD put you will scare you right up until when you actually find out where they WILL put you! haha :laugh: Did you mention a park or ride you most hope to get to them when you were interviewing? Because if you did, than thats most likely what you’ll get. Or atleast the same area.

I always wanted attractions! I wanted a spiel ride like Great American Movie Ride… I think if I got that I die happy! lol. Or something really role-like, like the Haunted Mansion where you really have to get into character! :]

[QUOTE=StaceyDarling!;1035589]Oh, we DEFINITLEY will meet up if I do!! haha. :happy:

Haha, aw! Yeah, those fears of where they COULD put you will scare you right up until when you actually find out where they WILL put you! haha :laugh: Did you mention a park or ride you most hope to get to them when you were interviewing? Because if you did, than thats most likely what you’ll get. Or atleast the same area.

I always wanted attractions! I wanted a spiel ride like Great American Movie Ride… I think if I got that I die happy! lol. Or something really role-like, like the Haunted Mansion where you really have to get into character! :][/QUOTE]

Good!! I’d love to meet in person! I feel like I’ve known you forever already! :heart:

In my interview I said I thought I’d be good for any spiel ride and I really talked up my public speaking skills… but I know EVERYONE requests spiel rides. I sent an email to recruiting later and specifically mentioned the Safaris, Jungle Cruise, and the Great Movie Ride. I wish I had put Haunted Mansion, but I couldn’t figure out how to work that into my request… “I have a lot of public speaking experience… also I would look great in black & green…” :laugh: But I would love to work there too! I’m with you, I prefer something where you can really get into it and put on a show. :wink:

We’ll see what happens…

Also… random countdown art insertion! :laugh:

You seem incredibly charismatic Jill, I’m crossing my fingers for you! I think you’d be excellent on any of the spiel rides. I’m so excited for you! I can’t wait to see what you get! :happy:

And I love your random countdown insertion! It’s very pretty!

[QUOTE=CuriousAlice;1035666]You seem incredibly charismatic Jill, I’m crossing my fingers for you! I think you’d be excellent on any of the spiel rides. I’m so excited for you! I can’t wait to see what you get! :happy:

And I love your random countdown insertion! It’s very pretty![/QUOTE]

aw thank you Alice!! That’s so sweet! :happy: And it really means a lot… I want a spiel ride bad! :laugh: But I think I’m going to be so relieved and so excited when I finally find out where I’m working, no matter where it is!

Thanks for the kind countdown art comments too! :heart:

[QUOTE=PrincessJill;1035665]Good!! I’d love to meet in person! I feel like I’ve known you forever already! :heart:

In my interview I said I thought I’d be good for any spiel ride and I really talked up my public speaking skills… but I know EVERYONE requests spiel rides. I sent an email to recruiting later and specifically mentioned the Safaris, Jungle Cruise, and the Great Movie Ride. I wish I had put Haunted Mansion, but I couldn’t figure out how to work that into my request… “I have a lot of public speaking experience… also I would look great in black & green…” :laugh: But I would love to work there too! I’m with you, I prefer something where you can really get into it and put on a show. :wink:

We’ll see what happens…

Also… random countdown art insertion! :laugh:

[/QUOTE]

Haha I know same here! We are like MB bff’s! lol. :blush:

Haha, you should have just said you are really good with public speaking and immersive roles! EMAIL THEM! haha. It’s never too late! You still got time! lol. Just say that you’d be really good and something that you really have to get into character with! lol.

I’m excited to see to! Your blog is going to become an addiction! I hope you post alot! I know how hard it is to have the free time once you get down there! lol.

My double digits have magically turned into SINGLE DIGITS!!! I leave next Sunday!!! :happy::happy::happy:

Ohhh I am SO excited… and kind of nervous! I can’t wait to find out where I’ll be working! :mickey:

Oh how exciting. Those double digits seemed to fly by. Good luck and have a ton of fun with your program