Come to The UP Boutique

Disney Pixar’s UP the Movie Merchandise | Disney Store

Just got this email . . . really CUTE UP! merchandise!! :heart:

LOOK AT THIS SHIRT!! Too cute! :heart:

OMG, that is too cute! I think I need to get Daniel something & give it to him for our trip. :laugh:

I absolutely LOVE “Dug” the dog already! :smile:

Hey Jen, remember when you posted those character photos of Mr. Fredricksen & Russell? Did it give more information about where to meet them? I am assuming in Disney Studios?

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;963956]OMG, that is too cute! I think I need to get Daniel something & give it to him for our trip. :laugh:

Hey Jen, remember when you posted those character photos of Mr. Fredricksen & Russell? Did it give more information about where to meet them? I am assuming in Disney Studios?[/QUOTE]

I can actually picture Daniel wearing that shirt. I don’t know why, I just can.:laugh:

:laugh: haha, I think Daniel actually IS Mr. Fredricksen, just a couple years shy.

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;963956]OMG, that is too cute! I think I need to get Daniel something & give it to him for our trip. :laugh:

Hey Jen, remember when you posted those character photos of Mr. Fredricksen & Russell? Did it give more information about where to meet them? I am assuming in Disney Studios?[/QUOTE]

Yep! Animation Studios, where Bolt used to be! :happy:

My DDs can’t wait to meet them.

My friend’s kids met them . . . hope she doesn’t mind me posting this picture? :ph34r: Russel wasn’t there . . . she said it’s hit or miss on who’s there.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;963969]Yep! Animation Studios, where Bolt used to be! :happy:

My friend’s kids met them . . . hope she doesn’t mind me posting this picture? :ph34r: Russel wasn’t there . . . she said it’s hit or miss on who’s there.

[/QUOTE]

OMG! I love his cane. It looks just like my MIL’s! Too funny. I can’t wait to see the movie this weekend.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;963969]Yep! Animation Studios, where Bolt used to be! :happy:

[/QUOTE]

OMG!!! I really hope they are still there in November!

When are you going in Nov? We’ll be there the weekend of the 7th!

Every time I hear this part (Squirrel) it reminds me of myself, very easily distracted.

My DD has started tormenting my moms dog, she loves to chase squirrels & is still mad at them for cutting down the trees where the squirrells hand their nests…so now when the dog is bugging DD she says ’ hey ginger, SQUIRREL!!’ and ginger goes running (& barking) to the back of the yard…kids:laugh::laugh:

Poop, we’ll miss you again. We are going (fingers and toes crossed) last week of November.

Argh, I still need to see that movie…