Concept art for Downtown Disney

1 Hanes Custom T-Shirt Store, 2 La Dolbe” Restaurant, 3 Tuscan Country Trattoria (formerly Portobello Yacht Club),4 Tuscan Country Trattoria Interior (formerly Portobello Yacht Club), 5 New Marketplace Stage,6 New Marketplace Stage (Reverse Angle),7 Updated Fulton’s Crab House exterior,8 Photo of Disneyland Resort Paris’ version of the balloon that will hover over Downtown Disney. Orlando’s version will be called the “Aerophile”.

Here are the pics

The other 3 pictures!

Cool, I wanna go on a hot air balloon ride!

We were going to do the balloon when we were in DLRP, but it was closed when we were there. It just rises up and you can see the whole property. Cool!

that is awesome!

Is this not the balloon at Disney village Paris??It sure looks like it to me

When did the hot air balloon ride appear in DLRP? Id have loved to have gone on that last time we were there…though it was a few years ago now haha. Side note, the hotel in the background is the hotel new york I think and it is amazing ahh the memories

I want to make a t-shirt!

[QUOTE=Campbell87;886200]When did the hot air balloon ride appear in DLRP? Id have loved to have gone on that last time we were there…though it was a few years ago now haha. Side note, the hotel in the background is the hotel new York I think and it is amazing ahh the memories

I want to make a t-shirt![/QUOTE]

Not sure when it came to DLRP but it was there last year. It goes straight up and down filled with helium, it does a full turn so you see all of DLRP:laugh::laugh:

me too!!!

Me three!! :heart:

It’s not has good as a Hot air balloon but still fun. and at least you are guaranteed to see Disney.

Panoramagique - Disney Village - Disneyland® Resort Paris

PanoraMagique Balloon (Attractions & Ent.) (Disney Village) | DLRP Magic!

Photo of Disneyland Resort Paris’ version of the balloon that will hover over Downtown Disney. Orlando’s version will be called the “Aerophile”.