Congratulate Me!

Went to the book store and picked MissSMIG up the 2008 Passporter… not waiting for the last minute this time…

I am so proud of myself… patting myself on the back…
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blush: :laugh: :laugh: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :ohmy: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blush:

Congratulations!!!

Thank You… Thank You

(taking a bow) :laugh:

Felicitations! (I’m in my French mood today.:cool: )

Congratulations Dee! Staying on top of things!

LLAMA - I’ll take it anyway you want to give it to me… :laugh: :laugh:

Oh that just sounded bad!!:eek:

Congrats…Happy planning.

Trying to better than last time…

I have been SOOOOOOOOOOOO bad all day, been checking email and reading instead of working… I a bad girl:eek: :ohmy: :eek:

I take that back… WE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD TODAY!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wub: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It is great when things are done ahead of schedule. Congrats!

You do know that buying it is only half the pat on the back- mine is still half empty and that was from my trip last feb! You now have to fill it all in and then you get a pat on the back!

ha, I was going to ask if she had started penciling in anything yet. Thats what I do…:blush:

:laugh: :laugh: Congrat…

(if you successfully get it filled out, you get the rest of the word! :laugh:)

YEAH!!! :happy:
I still need to get mine. I need the 2008 WDW refill kit. I have the deluxe version which I ordered right thru passporter and I just order the refills every year. This past year I went to WDW Twice and so I ordered 2 sets of the planning pages (1 for each trip) and I never used them!!! :confused: I Must be slipping!!! AHHHHHHHHH! :pinch: :laugh:

I should add that I recently bought mine too, but I’m not counting on getting it filled out. :laugh: :pinch: I’m SO BAD about that!!

Wait a minute Dee!!!

Are you guys staying at the WL now??? (your countdown)

I did not see any post about this?! :confused:

Last I heard you were staying at the CSR! :confused:

LOL… it ain’t my job to fill it out it will be MissSMIG… okay I’ll help.

Now I have to wait until September hours are posted so I can work on where to go and where to eat and what to see, and what time are the parades and so on and so on and so on

Actually I have…:blush:

Man you are going to make me wait so lonnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg:ohmy: