Congratulations UP!

For winning Best Animated film and Best Musical Score at the Golden Globes.

That’s great! The whole family loved that movie.

Oh, I’m so glad. That movie was a real winner.

I received it for Christmas, but have yet to watch it. My dh did and he loved it. Guess I should get on that.

So deserved- one of the best films for a long time.

YAY! Up is awesome!

Yay for UP! I loved that movie. It was such a sweet, sweet story. I cried through so many parts because it was so sweet! Every once in a while DS would look over at me and say, “Are you going to cry again?”:laugh:

In the beginning it is sweet, then quite sad, bu definitely awesome once Dug is on the scene. Of course, you gotta love Russel, he’s so cute and funny.

I love when great animated films are recognized and appreciated.

It really is a wonderful film- it brought my DH to tears and that never happens! (even when I make something gross for dinner…)

Make sure you have a box of kleenex handy. The first time I saw it, I sobbed! We have watched a few times since, and I still cry.:redface:

It is a truly wonderful movie. :slight_smile:

Well, Up and the Pixar team can add to more awards to their collection. Up won two Oscars last night for Music-Original Score and Animated Feature Film.

Congratulations to all involved!

Wow, Disney had alot of nominations this year for the Oscar. I was truly impressed. I was so happy UP won! Now I have to run out and get the dvd. I can’t wait for The Princess and the Frog, it comes out on dvd the 16th of this month.

I was so happy they won, it was such a good movie. I, too, can’t wait for the DVD of Princess and the Frog next week. I am probably the only one who hasn’t seen it yet. Looking forward to it.

I thought it was cool how two of the best songs written for a movie were from The Princess and the Frog. I wanted Up to win overall best picture, though. That would’ve been really cool - an animated movie as best picture! Disney will do it!!!