Considering buying points now?

Here is an incentive. I know times are tough, but you could get a free vacation.

I got this in my e-mail:

“Experience unforgettable family vacations for years to come. When you purchase a minimum real estate interest in a Disney Vacation Club Resort before January 15, 2009, receive a complimentary Disney vacation* getaway plus a $1,000 Gift Card that you can use during your trip.”

Free Disney Vacation Club DVD
(Click on the link and see details at the bottom.)

Just wanted to pass this along.

It sounds like a good deal if someone is thinking of buying in. There’s a sticky thread if you would like a referral for a guide.

That’s a great incentive. But…I am still waiting.

That is allmost the same deal we had but written different- we had enough developer points to stay that long and we were given a credit for our down payment or something of the sort. It came out to about the same amount but we did not need to pay for 220 points

Yeah, I thought 220 was kinda high. It does say for 160 you get a 3 day vacation instead.

I got this same offer a few days ago??

timkelmom have you ever given DVC your email and mailing address?

Today I got a postcard . . . vacation points are increasing Jan 15 to $112 from $104 each . . . FYI!

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;906198]I got this same offer a few days ago??

Today I got a postcard . . . vacation points are increasing Jan 15 to $112 from $104 each . . . FYI![/QUOTE]

Yes, we went as far as filling out all of the paperwork a couple of years ago, so they have all our info.

So, with points going up in a couple of months this may be a good time to buy if one was considering it.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;906198]I got this same offer a few days ago??

Today I got a postcard . . . vacation points are increasing Jan 15 to $112 from $104 each . . . FYI![/QUOTE]

BLT points are ALREADY $112, and they will be going up in January!

That’s a good reason to make the move.

If somebody is looking to buy in, please use a member here for the referral. Generally, they offer a slightly sweeter deal that is not offered to the public - you must tell them you have a member referral which is the member name and city.

We get a thank you as well. DVC members are their best sales force anyway.

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;909015]
We get a thank you as well. DVC members are their best sales force anyway.[/QUOTE]

Ain’t that the truth, sheesh! :happy: We’re their best ‘word on the street’ testimonials. :laugh:

Unfortunately, I tried to use a referral but since I have been speaking to DVC since 2002 or 2003, they wouldn’t let me use it.

I know. :sad: That’s happened with A LOT of people that have tried to use me as a referral at work. Once they have you on record somewhere they don’t allow referrals. It has to be upon FIRST CONTACT to DVC only!