Contemporary here we come

After visiting WDW last year for our first time and Staying at Pop Century we were hooked. We have booked the Contemporary Garden Wing, Garden View for 10 days in May. My wife and 2 daughters 12 and 19 and myself can’t wait to get there. Karen from Magical Journeys took care of the booking and is a wealth of information.

That resort looks awesome. Never been to that one, but I know what you mean about being hooked. We have our vacations for the next 9 years planned and they are all at Walt Disney World!

Have fun!

I have never stayed there, but I heard it’s nice. I am sure you will love it. Welcome to the land of the hooked.

Dangerous w/ a capital ““D”” booking the CR.
I base the root cause of DW’s Disney disease on the Contemporary. She had never been to any Disney park and I took the family for 9 days at the CR. I grew up staying at the CR and Poly. She admits now that it took about 30 minutes from the time we checked in, dropped our bags in the room and got onto the monorail for a quick tour and she was hooked. Not that I am complaining.
Enjoy the trip. A monorail resort is really enjoyable.

You will love it… It is so relaxing, and removed from the MK…if you can believe it. We stayed there in October, and left the MK one day to take a nap, and then swim at the pool. The kids had a blast, and we felt like we were miles away from the hustle and bustle. This was very good, because I REALLY did not want to tear myself away from the MK-at all… (but we were all too tired). Once we were at the resort, we relaxed, had fun at the pool, and then we got ready and went back to the MK again… It was heaven! The short trip on the monorail, or walking was FABULOUS too! You will all LOVE IT! Have fun!

[QUOTE=jen9804;1012655]I know what you mean about being hooked. We have our vacations for the next 9 years planned and they are all at Walt Disney World!
[/QUOTE]

That’s why my name is “bethisHOOKED” Once you get hooked, there’s no going back!

I haven’t dealt with Karen in years, but she is wonderful. She will also keep on top of any promotions that come up in the meantime and apply them for you.

I have always wanted to stay in the Contemp. You’re gonna love it!

Congrats on booking your trip. Happy planning! I can’t wait to see your plan unfold, so please keep us updated on what you intend to do while there.

Thanks for all the kind replies so far.
We will be eating at some of the following restaurants.
Akershusz
LeCellier
Biergarten
50’s Primetime
Liberty Tavern
Yak and Yeti
Chef Mickeys
Crystal Palace

just to name a few.

YUM! You will have so much fun! Enjoy your trip!

[QUOTE=trl1812;1012886]Thanks for all the kind replies so far.
We will be eating at some of the following restaurants.
Akershusz
LeCellier
Biergarten
50’s Primetime
Liberty Tavern
Yak and Yeti
Chef Mickeys
Crystal Palace

just to name a few.[/QUOTE]

From your list, I’m getting hungry just thinking about the PB & J Milk Shake at 50’s…trust me, it’s gooooooddddd!!! Crystal Palace is our yearly must-do as well!!!