Contemporary resort questions

Hi everyone! It’s looking like I won’t be going on the cruise next year, but instead will be going with DD and DD friend to the Contemporary resort…garden wing. (I couldn’t book at the new DVC site because my points are now reservation points). Has anyone stayed at the contemporary and can tell me all about it? I am also wanting to know as much about the daybed as I can…so we can figure out who gets to sleep on it! Thanks soooo much!!:frostyang

I love the Contemporary.:smile: We have stayed there 4 times. We used the fold out sofa a few of the times and my boys would fight over who got to sleep on it. :smile:

Walking to the MK is great and being on the monorail is the best.

The California Grill is very good and Chef Mickey’s is a must do. Make ADRs for both if you want to eat at either during your trip. :smile:

I have some pictures of the CR in my Trip reports. The links are below.:smile:

http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/trip-reports/33006-ready2gos-2006-trip-report.html

http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/trip-reports/36797-ready2gos-2007-trip-report.html

If you can get into the tower, you’ll enjoy it more.
Especially if you can get MK view.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;899522]If you can get into the tower, you’ll enjoy it more.
Especially if you can get MK view.[/QUOTE]

That’s exactally what I’ll be doing in 27 days. :cheshire:

[QUOTE=Soundgod;899522]If you can get into the tower, you’ll enjoy it more.
Especially if you can get MK view.[/QUOTE]

I have to agree I stayed both Garden and Tower. The tower is just so much better.

We have styed at the CR a quite a few times. The daybed is about the size of a twin bed. DD always sleeps in it when we go. However once we did a girls only trip and my sister slept in it. At the time she was 26 and pretty average size. She said it was fine to sleep in. MK view is great!

We’ve stayed in the Garden wing and the Tower. I agree, if you can get the tower, do so! The day bed is pretty comfy for my 11 yr old. My DH slept in it one night as well and he said it wasn’t bad. We love the Contemporary!!

Thanks everyone!!!