Cooking another WDW dinner

Tonight I am doing another WDW dinner.

We will start with Cheddar Cheese Soup from Le Cellier. Then it will be Filet Mignon from Le Cellier with rice from Spirit of Aloha. and end with S’mores from 50’s prime Time Cafe.

Sounds good. Are you making enough to share???

If you can get here, I would be happy to share…

i can do the steak but how about the cheese soup do u have a recipe.

Disney Recipes

There are a ton of recipes here…Enjoy!!!

YUM! I should try a few recipes.

[QUOTE=brit;1040648]Tonight I am doing another WDW dinner.

We will start with Cheddar Cheese Soup from Le Cellier. Then it will be Filet Mignon from Le Cellier with rice from Spirit of Aloha. and end with S’mores from 50’s prime Time Cafe.[/QUOTE]

Aw, can I come over??? :huh: Sounds yummy! :happy:

OMG! I am so loving this link!! We will be doing Disney meals soon!

I love this link too! I think I will be making some school bread. Doesn’t look like it’s that hard at all!

My DW pulled out her Disney Cook Book and there was a difference in the recipe for the cheeses soup. The web recipe called for 3 cups of broth and the cook book called for two. I used two and it was fine. I think 3 would have made it two thin. My DW has a few Disney cook books if there is recipe you need and can’t find I will see if we have it.

That sounds yummy! I wish doing those! haha.

So how did everything turn out? Sounds like a yummy menu!

I’ve thought about trying some of these, but for some reason I can’t bring myself to do it…I think I just want to save it for when I’m there!

My mouth is watering, I love the cheese soup!

Everything turned out perfect. My Dw was floating in the pool when I finished the soup, so I took out a bowl for her to take a taste. She pushed herself back to the middle of the pool and ate the entire bowl I had taken out. Good thing it makes alot.

What a great way to have some Disney right at home!

:laugh::laugh:I love it…floating in the pool on a hot summer day eating a bowl of cheese soup…sounds like heaven!

We tried the honey sesame chicken & the rice cream with strawberry sauce. They both came out really good. We decided that we have to try both of them next time we are at EPCOT to see how far off mine were. I’m not sure what recipe we’ll try next.

Okay, where are the pictures? I love seeing everyones meals they had at Disney. We now need to see the “Disney Recipies Made at Home” pictures.

I did not take pictures this time but here is a picture from when I did the Spirit of Aloha dinner at home.