Cool time lapse video

So cool :heart:

bricker85’s Channel - YouTube

this link might be easier to use :heart:

yes, that was cool. I wish the Christmas parade was longer than 8 secs though.

There is one section where the castle has images all over it. Is this something relativly new? I don’t recall ever seeing that before.

Thanks, -Harry

[QUOTE=GrumpyDad;1099369]There is one section where the castle has images all over it. Is this something relativly new? I don’t recall ever seeing that before.

Thanks, -Harry[/QUOTE]

Yes, that’s a new show they started for the Magic, Memories, and You promotion. It animates the castle and adds video and photos of park guests. Pretty cute.

I think you’ll all recall how skeptical I was when it was first announced.
Honestly, I was expecting something you would feed a mouse or perhaps something you might dip salsa chips into.
OK, if that went over your head, I was expecting something worthy of Chester Cheetah. I was pleasantly surprised to instead see a well thought out multi media presentation.

That’s the collective “your”, and not in any way directed at anyone because I know my humor is sometimes too inside and not always gotten.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1099379]I think you’ll all recall how skeptical I was when it was first announced.
Honestly, I was expecting something you would feed a mouse or perhaps something you might dip salsa chips into.
OK, if that went over your head, I was expecting something worthy of Chester Cheetah. I was pleasantly surprised to instead see a well thought out multi media presentation.

That’s the collective “your”, and not in any way directed at anyone because I know my humor is sometimes too inside and not always gotten.[/QUOTE]

Well done. I think most of us understand your sense of humor and enjoy it.

I kinda like this new thing myself.

Nice video.

Very nice. Managed to make me tear up a little like all good WDW videos do.