Coolers?

My wife and I were at EPCOT couple weeks ago and saw someone with a pretty good size cooler it tipped over and spilled all the drinks but I had no idea they were allowed in the parks :confused: anyone have more info on this?

Coolers are allowed. No glass is allowed and you aren’t supposed to pull it behind you, however, I’ve seen lots of people pulling various sizes of coolers around through the years. It’s not worth it to me but I understand why some families want to bring them.

No glass or alcohol allowed to be brought in.

I don’t understand how the huge coolers get by the CM at the gates. It’s not like people are going to carry a suitcase size cooler around.

When it’s just DH and I, we go in with a bottle of water. When we have the grandkids with a stroller, we carry more snacks for them and us.

I always have a backpack with me during these trips for several reasons. One is my daughter has asthma so I carry meds with me for her in it. The second is I use it for other stuff including one bottle of water for each of us that day.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1919095569]I don’t understand how the huge coolers get by the CM at the gates. It’s not like people are going to carry a suitcase size cooler around.

When it’s just DH and I, we go in with a bottle of water. When we have the grandkids with a stroller, we carry more snacks for them and us.[/QUOTE]

I carry a small backpack but we don’t take much with us. I have a small umbrella, a cheap Walmart poncho for everyone, and a ziplock Baggie with OTC meds and bandaids. We try to start the day with a beverage (soda for my husband and a water for me) but after that we buy anything else we need or want. It’s too hard to haul things around all day. If we had little ones I would take more but we are beyond that.