Coral Reef question

Hey everyone, we have adr’s for Coral Reef for March and I was wondering about the scuba divers who swim by with messages for the dinners…has anyone done this with sucess?? I know I have read about people who called in advance to place arrange for their message and never see it. I am going with my best friend and our two son’s, we are not celebrating any special occassions bujt I still think it would be really cool if the boys got to see a messsage just for them. Also does anyone have the number handy???

try this thread

http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/wdw-restaurants/38163-coral-reef-diver-menu-special.html

sounds like a fun thing to do for the kids - mine would love it for sure!

I just called to set this up for this Saturday for my sisters birthday. I called 407-560-6784 and press 3. I left a message and they called me back with in about 20 minutes.

I snorkeled in that tank last March.

Don’t order the fish.

he cheated

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have never ordered the scuba divers before but that may be a great idea for my next trip. Hmmm… I wonder what the sign should say? Boss Mouse for MB member of the month???

If you’re going to order the scuba divers hopefully their sign would say, “Please Don’t Eat Me!!”

I like Tinks sign better

Thanks for all the info…now I just have to come up with the perfect message.