Coral Reef/Candlelight Processional

Wondering for the week of Dec. 5, is it worth doing the dinner package for Coral Reef/Candlelight Processional/Illuminations? Or are the crowds low enough that we could do CR as our meal, do general seating for CP, and find our own place to watch Illuminations?

Honestly, I don’t know what to tell you. We have been to WDW during that exact time frame and have found that crowds vary. I would book the package, because the CP and Illuminations are a very big deal for us. I wouldn’t want to chance it, or have to wait in line for an hour for seating. :slight_smile:

Thanks. I was leaning that way but as always, I second-guessed myself and wondered about the cost factor.
What exactly do you mean by “crowds vary?” Just wondering what your experiences have been.

Well, we have had low crowds, and then we have had crazy almost like summer time crowds. Last time, Dec.2009, was noticeably busier than Dec. 2007. BUT there is a Pop Warner thing that goes on in early December, so that always affects crowds, I don’t care what anybody else has to say about it. :slight_smile:

we did this this past Christmas, the package that is. Honestly I didn’t notice any preferred seating for CP and we have “our spot” for Illuminiations that can’t be beat :slight_smile:

We went last yr around that time. I believe we went twice without the package, but we did wait in line for awhile. I’m guessing 1/2 hr. The first show seemed to be the easiest one to get in.