Cornado Refrigerators?

I am getting ready to take a group of high school students to Cornado for a convention. I do realize my sanity is only so-so! I thought I had read somewhere that refrigerators were being put in all Cornado rooms. Was I just dreaming?

I just double checked on the Disneyworld web site and it says that all rooms have an in-room refigerator. I think they are even adding them into the Value resorts either now or in the near future.

stayed at CSR twice and they have frigs.

Coronado Springs is a mod, not a value.
All mods have had refers in every room since at least 2005.
We’ve stayed at CSR 4 times and have always had one.
The big upgrade at CSR was in 2009 when the replaced the double beds with queens.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1112392]Coronado Springs is a mod, not a value.
The big upgrade at CSR was in 2009 when the replaced the double beds with queens.[/QUOTE]

You misunderstood the post. Go read it again :tongue:

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1112392]Coronado Springs is a mod, not a value.
The big upgrade at CSR was in 2009 when the replaced the double beds with queens.[/QUOTE]

…gotta differ with you on the refrigerators in all mods…we’ve been to POFQ a couple times since 2005 and didn’t have a frig either time…perhaps CSR had them first…but not POFQ in the rooms were were in…they do have them now though…

That’s done, all values now have a fridge. I had called when my DB said he didn’t have one. It was hiding behind a cabinet door. Guess it didn’t look fridge like.

All moderate resorts (and values now too!) have a fridge!

Just there 20 days ago and there is a frig

Are we going to do this again?:rolleyes:

This doesn’t add up at all. Every mod room we’ve stayed in since 2005 has had a fridge in it. Not only that, but they weren’t just there in the room, they were inside a piece of furniture. That’s all four mods.
Contrast that with the values, where they just put the thing on the floor and plug it in, provided you’ve requested one.

Check out my CSR website for all the up to date Coronado info. Enjoy your trip

Why not, so did you read it again?:ph34r: