Coronado Springs CS & new dining plan

Has anyone stayed @ Coronado Springs recently and eaten @ the pepper market w/ the dining plan? My question is, do you have to pay the extra charge for using that counter service? I can’t remember exactly what percentage it was. Maybe 10%, not sure? Just curious.

We haven’t stayed there yet, but are this trip.
I know for sure that if you order “to go” at the pepper market you do not have to pay the 10%.
Sorry, I am unsure of what happens if you order and eat in.
Maybe someone will come along and answer that for both of us.

We stayed there last Sept with the Dining plan. YOu dont have to pay extra for the seating charge. However everyday is like a new adventure. No one really seemed to know what is going on. One day you can have oj with ur meal next day no. etc very confusing would rater stay at a value resort than deal with the confusion.

I have read that Disney doesn’t own the Pepper Market, hence the confusion.
But it is on the dining plan so hopefully they will get things strightened out.

There’s a HUGE thread on another board with this same question! The answer is NO, you do not have to pay that added 10% fee. It’s covered by the Dining Plan.

I have never eaten there, but I’m thinking it’s worth a trip over for lunch on one of our non park days! I hear the lunches and dinners can easily feed two people.

[QUOTE=Lexie;854473]Has anyone stayed @ Coronado Springs recently and eaten @ the pepper market w/ the dining plan? My question is, do you have to pay the extra charge for using that counter service? I can’t remember exactly what percentage it was. Maybe 10%, not sure? Just curious.[/QUOTE]The 10% is included if you are on the DDP.