Coronado Springs or Carribean Beach Resort

Which would you choose?

I have stayed at both. Its been awhile but I did like Carribean Beach better.

I would do Coronado simply for the queen size beds.

My family would recommend CSR in a heartbeat! Besides having a great main pool area, CSR also offers many deluxe amenities at a mod price. CSR has the largest hot tub of the mods and one of the longest pool slides on Disney property. The pool, slide and playground area is great and all located in one area at the main pool.

The rooms have queen beds, a sliding wooden door separating the sink area from the room (can be good for little ones napping in a pack n play) but only one sink.

CSR also offer business class level rooms with lounge access. Other amenities include a fitness center, spa, free wi-fi, tanning beds, a sauna, salon, full menu room service and a night/dance club.

The resort offers the same toiletries as the deluxes (except GF). CSR has separate shampoo and conditioner instead of the shampoo/conditioner combo at the other mods and values (a small thing, I know, but it means I don’t have to pack shampoo and conditioner).

Bus service is terrific and is not shared with another resort.

I have only stayed at Carribean Beach and we loved it. So peaceful and beautiful. It is undergoing refurbishments now, I believe, and will have queen beds if that makes a difference to you.

My only issue with Coronado Springs is that it is a convention resort. We ran into some pretty drunk and rowdy folks one year when we were trying to enjoy the pool with DD2.

But you can run into the same thing with any of the EPCOT Deluxe resorts as well.

We are huge fans of Caribbean Beach.

-Harry

[QUOTE=GrumpyDad;1142165]My only issue with Coronado Springs is that it is a convention resort. We ran into some pretty drunk and rowdy folks one year when we were trying to enjoy the pool with DD2.

But you can run into the same thing with any of the EPCOT Deluxe resorts as well.

We are huge fans of Caribbean Beach.

-Harry[/QUOTE]

That was my feeling—we stayed twice when POFQ nor PORS were available—and I felt that CSR just did not have that complete Disney feeling—due to the conventioneers there… I have never stayed at CBR so I can’t speak for that one, but we would probably go to a value before going to CSR again.

Only thing I remember about CBR is six bus stops. That got old fast. But, then again, not having stayed at CSR, not sure how many stop that has. So, my recommendation is if you have already stayed at one, try the other. Make it a new vacation. If that doesn’t work, I’m liking Dana’s reason for the queen beds. A better nights sleep makes the day a happier one.

Coronado Springs hands down.
Queen beds. Only 4 bus stops on the resort’s loop.

Caribbean Beach has “full sized” beds and 7(!) bus stops.