Coronado Springs Resort

What can any one tell me about the Coronado Springs Resort looking to book a trip at the end of Feb 2012 before are annual passes expire.:mickey:

it is fun! The pool is great. The only negative that I hear is that it is big and that there are conventions there… I stayed there with a 2 and 4 yo… They loved it and enjoyed the hotel…I say go.

Awesome, loved it. Can’t wait to go back. We went there for a conference, without the kids. We loved the hamocs along the lake. Pool was fun with the slide. Felt tropical and the parking was conveinent. Go… Have fun. We did.

Go!!! Coronado Springs is one of the most beautiful resorts on property. We’ve stayed there about 4 times and always enjoyed it. The best food court on property too.

DH and I have stayed at CSR twice, I love the resort. DH loves that it’s a moderate with a fitness room.

I say GO!

I’d recommend CSR! Besides having a great main pool area, CSR also offers many deluxe amenities at a mod price.

CSR has queen beds and the rooms have been recently renovated (2009) and are gorgeous. The rooms also have a sliding wooden door separating the sink area from the room instead of a privacy curtain like the other mods (can be good for little ones napping in a pack n play).

Amenities include a fitness center, spa, tanning beds, a sauna, salon, full menu room service and a night club.

The resort offers the same toiletries as the deluxes (except GF). CSR has separate shampoo and conditioner instead of the shampoo/conditioner combo at the other mods and values (a small thing, I know, but it means I don’t have to pack shampoo and conditioner).

CSR has the largest hot tub of the mods and one of the longest pool slides on Disney property. The pool, slide and playground area is great and all located in one area at the main pool.

Bus service is terrific and is not shared with another resort.

Check out my CSR site below which includes up-to-date convention and rehab schedules.

We’ve stayed there many times and love this resort!
Try it and have a Magical vacation!

Thanks everyone

I really like it as it brings back childhood memories of living in the southwest. They hit the theme spot on from a Disney point of view.

The food court is a love it or leave it sort of deal. My gang has always had great meals there and I think it is one of the more varied menus on property.

Having said all that CBR seems to win out when it is open to family voting. Not altogether sure why, maybe it is just a bit brighter feeling. ( If that makes sense )

I don’t think you will go wrong at CSR, I know I’d go in a heartbeat if I was offered, lol.

-Harry

We are also toying from moving away from POR to try CSR and so I am very interested in the reviews here. We went to the food court last trip and really thought the property was very nice.
We love POR and it really is our ‘home’ resort, hence why we always go back there. But we do feel we may be missing other nice resorts by being so loyal.
No doubt I too shall be asking more questions before we make our decision.

Dixie, CSR is my mod of choice.
And I have stayed at the other three.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1091447]Dixie, CSR is my mod of choice.
And I have stayed at the other three.[/QUOTE]

Ok, so be prepared for an onslaught of questions:flowers:
(not yet, nearer the time of decision making)