Coronado Springs

Ok, since my lovely boyfriend is against staying at POP again (“Its a motel with giant decorations!” lol) he has agreed to pay the difference to stay at Coronado Springs. Its only about $445 more. So, I just made the reservation change! Woo…has anyone stayed there?? Whats it like? Any pictures? I know its a big resort, but what else can you tell me?

I stayed there before the renovations. It was great. It was big, but at the same time it felt private-which can be a good thing. the lake was very peaceful in the morning, and we really enjoyed the walk to the main area to eat in the morning…

For pictures, look at allearsnet.com

go to the page for that hotel,and there will be a link to updated pictures… Enjoy!

I also stayed before the renovations. I liked it and would stay again. We had a bus stop right outside. Our own Buzz2001 has a site Coronado Springs Resort Website

It’s like an oversized la Quinta with really nice landscaping and a convention center and better restaurants.
We’ve stayed there a few times since the renovations and will stay there again in the future.

I love CSR! Great transportations, main pool area nd it also has queen beds. Its the only mod with a dance club, fitness center, spa and much more. Plenty of pic on my CSR website.

wow thanks!

This may sound like a weird question but how does the Pepper Market work on the dining plan? Does your meal go under your QS plan then you just pay the 10% OOP like you would at a TS?

[QUOTE=MomBee;1032121]This may sound like a weird question but how does the Pepper Market work on the dining plan? Does your meal go under your QS plan then you just pay the 10% OOP like you would at a TS?[/QUOTE]Yes, you are correct.

Our next visit we are going to visit CSR. It seems like alot of mixed opinions.

Whats this about the dining plan at Pepper Market!?

We never paid the 10% with the Dining Plan. Just go to the register and they subtract a QS and that was it.

The rule changed on 12/2009. See signage below.

What is OOP and I managed to reserve a king bed. Plus my bf works for Siemens so we are hoping that may get us an upgrade to a suite or something! Oh, and I am to assume by that picture that it accepts the counter service like POP did? I could get one of the combo meals, a juice and say an energy drink and it would count as a counter?

OOP = out of pocket.

I posted the picture so you could see the print at the bottom that states the gratuity is not included. Yes, you can us the QSDP at CSR. The Pepper Market is a CS location as is Siestas and Cafe Rix.

Wow. Duh lol but why would you tip counter service? Isn’t it like tipping at mcdonalds?

The resort is beautiful. HUGE, but gorgeous. I didn’t care for it personally, but I am certain you will love it. Many people on here deem it’s their favortire moderate resort, so enjoy!~

Its more like going to a Chinese buffet. They seat you, bring you your drinks and refills, clear your table and you get regular napkins and silverware but you get your own food.

CSR is a beautiful resort and I’m sure you’ll enjoy your stay. It has a bit of a different “vibe” than a lot of the other WDW resorts, because of the conventions, but as you are two adults I don’t think you’ll notice it as much as parents with kids would. It is VERY large.