Cost of Internet?

We are staying at All Star Movies and I’m wondering what the cost of Internet service is per day. Anyone know?

Thanks!

When we were there last it was $9.99 for 24 hours. That was only a year ago but you never know, it could have gone up since then!

$10 per 24 contiguous hour period.
In other words, if the first time you log on is 10 AM Monday, you’re good until 10 AM Tuesday. If you play around a little, you can get 5 days access for the price of 4.
After your first 24 hour period, don’t log back on until the afternoon. Do this for a few days, and you’ve got your extra day. (It’s a math and time thing you have to work out for yourself)
It is wired internet, not wireless. There is supposed to be a network cable in every room, but I travel with my own, just in case.

Hm…I may have to skip internet for the 10 days we are there. I don’t really want to pay for that. Especially since the biggest reason is so that my DD and I can keep our Cafes open in Cafe World on Facebook! LOL…

Looks like you will have to put a ‘closed for vacation’ sign up for the time you are gone!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1014968]$10 per 24 contiguous hour period.
In other words, if the first time you log on is 10 AM Monday, you’re good until 10 AM Tuesday. If you play around a little, you can get 5 days access for the price of 4.
After your first 24 hour period, don’t log back on until the afternoon. Do this for a few days, and you’ve got your extra day. (It’s a math and time thing you have to work out for yourself)
It is wired internet, not wireless. There is supposed to be a network cable in every room, but I travel with my own, just in case.[/QUOTE]

Been there/Done that. :slight_smile:

Depending on your cell phone you could use it as an “internet modem”. My phone that I acquired last year allows me to do that. Just make sure you have an unlimited data plan.

WHAT…Your biggest reason should be to give us a daily TR… LOL

LOL Good point! I have a great plan for that, though. With or without internet I am planning on bringing my laptop along and I’m going to type out my TR on word and then copy and paste it when I get back! I was going to do that anyway, before I found Mouse Buzz, but now I have more incentive to be good about it! Last trip I meant to keep a diary of events, but didn’t and regretted it when putting together our album because I forgot the specifics!