Cost to rent sea racyers

I see picture of sea racers on some TR… does anyone know how much it is to rent one. and where? DH has always wanted to do it so i thought for our anniversary trip in September id do for him as a gift. i don’t swim so Id just sit and watch lol.

I know! I know! I know! Pick me, pick me pick me! sistersistersistersistersister!

$45 for an hour. I’m going to try it myself this trip.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1082547]I know! I know! I know! Pick me, pick me pick me! sistersistersistersistersister!

$45 for an hour. I’m going to try it myself this trip.[/QUOTE]

i knew i just knew it I knew you would know… Im amazing knowing you would know and you are super amazing knowing the answer… thanks when r u going ? if it before us you will have to let me know how it is were do we rent them from.?

They used to include a coupon for free 1/2 hour when you booked a package, not sure if they still do. Bay Lake is the best (fastest) to ride on. If going there you can rent them at any of the monorail resorts.

Yes we had the coupon a couple of times, and we always rent a boat when we are at POR- the thing is, like most ‘boys’ my DH thinks he is James Bond- and only he’s allowed to drive etc etc- you know boys and their toys!
Joking apart its wicked fun!

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1082547]I know! I know! I know! Pick me, pick me pick me! sistersistersistersistersister!

$45 for an hour. I’m going to try it myself this trip.[/QUOTE]

Psst - don’t forget to get the DVC discount.

sorry I’m not dvc… so i doubt they will give me the discount cause im cute.

You really don’t want to rent anywhere other than Bay Lake/Seven Seas Lagoon. Crescent Lake (Yacht Club/DHS) is too confined. Same goes for DTD/Port Orleans etc. Too confined, too many no wake zones.

You silly faerie - he was talking to me.

I will rent at the WLV, so I can cut it up on Bay Lake.

True dat. I believe the only no wake areas other than docking are the channel in front of the Contemporary seperating the two. Just be careful of the water cops if you get to close to MK for pics while on S.S. Lagoon. They WILL chase you down :laugh::pirate::laugh:

Nah, they can’t catch me with that monster 9.9 hp. I’ll bet they put out a whopping 4 hp now!

It’s a new Disney movie idea (copywrite 2011 RLCarmichael)…

Boats - the loveable story of MouseBuzzers on the water. :laugh:

Coming to a theater near you, then DVD, then a new themed ride at WDW, followed by yet another blockbuster movie, updates to the imemsely popular “4D” ride! :pirate: