Costumes for Boys

Do you ever see little boys walking around dressed in costumes or whatnot? It seems like a lot of little girls dress like princesses, I was wondering if little boys dress up too. I don’t want my son to be left out.

Yes, I have seen plenty of boys dressed up…do get them in gear and let them have some fun!

LOTS of pirates. Nothing to the extent of the little princesses though.

If the boys want to dress in costumes by all means. Go with what ever they want to do.

Thanks, he does like pirates, I think I’m going to have to get him a costume.

OHmygosh, we saw the cutest little 4 year old in a complete pirate costume running around at POR last November - in the morning - complete with a hook and all :laugh:

Awww… sounds too cute.

My DS has dressed up as Mr. Incredible and a pirate at WDW. I’ve seen lots of boys dressed up. Toy Story characters (Buzz and Woody) usually pretty popular as well.

I hope you find what you are looking for. He will have a lot of fun.

I found a picture, except I think I am the only one who can actually see that little guy. I’ll post it, see what you think.

can you see him from behind? right next to the little princess

Oh that’s so cute! My youngest DS had every boy’s costume imaginable. He didn’t wear any to WDW however. We always went in the hot weather when he was little and I never even suggested it to him.

I think the wearing of costumes is a relatively new thing, isnt’ it?

I can somewhat see him, it looks there is a feather coming out of his hat… how cute.

yes indeedy there was a huge feather. A big wind gust could have taken him right over the Sassagoula :laugh:. He was wearing little brown breeches and that burgundy velvet coat over the ruffled white shirt. I mean that kid was dressed to the nines and he had a big smirk on his face- he knew he looked sharp :laugh:

Dopey, that is sooo cute!

My little boy enjoyed pirate gear when he was younger, but just the hat, a tattoo and some weapons. He such a sweaty little booger, he would have died in an entire get-up like that little cutie-patootie that Dopey had the photo of.

[QUOTE=missymouse;906054]Dopey, that is sooo cute!

My little boy enjoyed pirate gear when he was younger, but just the hat, a tattoo and some weapons. He such a sweaty little booger, he would have died in an entire get-up like that little cutie-patootie that Dopey had the photo of.[/QUOTE]

I was sure that I had a frontal shot of him as well - I can’t find it :pinch:

My boys always dressed up and were living in La-La Land in their younger days. I just yesterday cleaned out their costume closet. Good times…

Oh, my goodness! Post it if you find it–I’d love to see it!

Dopey, when in November did you go? We were there the last week and stayed at POR. I’ll be upset if you were there the same time and didn’t know it.:sad:

oh no, not this November, last year. I would have made darn sure that we’d meet :wink: