Could this be fun?

Look what I just found through Deb’s newletter

January 24th, 2010
9:30am

Breakfast and Soarin’
in Epcot’s Land

Enter the Land, Grab a FastPass for Soarin and join us for Breakfast at Sunshine Seasons. Afterwards, we’ll all go ride Soarin!

that’s when we’ll be there!!!
I wonder how many are trying to be part of that, but – we are going to Epcot, we want to ride Soarin’ :cool:

Soooo, I’m thinking of putting Mike through this “ordeal”

Totally fun!

Of course, it would involve socializing with strangers, and I probably wouldn’t want to do that… but considering your line of work, you must be good at it So-- FUN! :laugh:

I heard the allears meet and greets are pretty fun!

We do that too - head to the land, get a fastpass, eat breakfast as SS - why not join in the fun! :happy:

BTW - the iced mocha coffee is AWESOME!! Best coffee in the whole “world”! :heart:

Ok, ok, I will try and get there. I am very uncomfortable in crowds, so I will take a look and see if I can do this.
The AWESOME coffee is a wonderful tip.

I missed and Allears M & G on our last trip, but saw them as they exited the park. Being the shy introvert I am, I jumped up and said, “I know you guys!” they were way cool, stopped and chatted & took pics with yours truly.

I’ve been to lots of Allears meets, as I used to go to Mousefest every year. They are lots of fun because I knew most of the people. If you don’t know any of them then I don’t know if it would hold that much appeal.

Do you read their blogs? I like The World According to Jack and the View from Scopa Towers. Anyway, it sounds like great fun. I think you should try it. And if you feel uncomfortable, then just turn around and walk away and pretend you were a lost. :laugh:

oh very good idea :ph34r:

ok, that does it. You come with me and we’ll try that together. Get packin’

:huh:
you have to start somewhere…

Funny, you never struck me as the “shy” type!:happy:

It doesn’t cost anything - if you go and it’s not your “thing”, then just leave…you can do Soarin’ on your own. Sunshine does have very good cinnamon buns…

[QUOTE=llama;1061420]Funny, you never struck me as the “shy” type!:happy:

It doesn’t cost anything - if you go and it’s not your “thing”, then just leave…you can do Soarin’ on your own. Sunshine does have very good cinnamon buns…[/QUOTE]

Not shy any more, but really uncomfortable in crowds. Even in familiar crowds. Ask anyone around here. I come, stay for a minute and then I have to go. It’s almost like claustrophobia (sp?)

Anyway, I AM going and hope to love it :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Dopey;1061366]Look what I just found through Deb’s newletter

January 24th, 2010
9:30am

Breakfast and Soarin’
in Epcot’s Land

Enter the Land, Grab a FastPass for Soarin and join us for Breakfast at Sunshine Seasons. Afterwards, we’ll all go ride Soarin!

that’s when we’ll be there!!!
I wonder how many are trying to be part of that, but – we are going to Epcot, we want to ride Soarin’ :cool:

Soooo, I’m thinking of putting Mike through this “ordeal”[/QUOTE]

totally fun…do it!

Yes m’am :biggrin:

Sounds like fun! I am sure you will be fine with everyone:)