Countdown counter

Ok I have my 100 posts and have been on here for 90 plus days and I have set my options to allow for me to access the countdown but I still don’t have it on my posts any ideas what i’m doing wrong.

:confused::confused::confused:

Also, I found sometimes you need to completley log out of MB and then log back in again in order for it to work. My computer leaves me automatically leaves me logged in all the time so if yours does that it may be a problem.

[QUOTE=lscjamouse;928781]Ok I have my 100 posts and have been on here for 90 plus days and I have set my options to allow for me to access the countdown but I still don’t have it on my posts any ideas what i’m doing wrong.

:confused::confused::confused:[/QUOTE]

Go back to your options page and be sure the checkmark is on in the little box that says “enable the countdown”, then save the change.

Ive made that mistake myself a few times.

mine isn’t working either… Ive changed the wording and still not working

thx for LL YOUR IDEAS but none of them are working.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i love that counter:crying::crying:

Have you tried starting over from scratch? Take out everything and try one word for each option, something simple like Disney. If that works you can go back and edit it to what you want.

How do you set your computer to leave you logged in all time?

Use the remember me option when you log in next time. I only log in a few times a year, the rest of the time MouseBuzz remembers me.

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
It ain’t working

mine neither oh well.

Hey, your’s is working now!

isn’t it supposed to actually count down??

Cinderbella, I like your new look. You are ready for Valentine’s Day!

It appears that you just have your info in the wrong slots, but it’s showing up now which was the biggest challenge.