Countdown Feature

I know there is already a sticky thread about this, but I wanted to throw this question out there in hopes that someone will catch it and throw it back!

I’ve got over 100 posts, and I’ve been buzzing for 3 months. Any idea why I still don’t have the Countdown option? :huh: Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

It does not show up automatically. Go to Quick Links at the top menu, then go to Edit Options. At the bottom is the countdown…it was there before, but you could not access it…it should be darkened, meaning you can modify it. good luck, gotta love a countdown…20 days!

Thanks, Cowan! I’ve gone to Quick Links, I’ve gone to Edit Options, and I’ve scrolled to the bottom. I see where it says “User Countdown”, but there are no fields for me to complete. We’re leaving on Friday, and then we have another trip planned for January, and I’d LOVE to get to use the countdown.
I’m excited for you for your 20 day countdown!!! Have fun!

Maybe a moderator has to allow it…anyone?

[QUOTE=diofthesouth;989230]Thanks, Cowan! I’ve gone to Quick Links, I’ve gone to Edit Options, and I’ve scrolled to the bottom. I see where it says “User Countdown”, but there are no fields for me to complete. We’re leaving on Friday, and then we have another trip planned for January, and I’d LOVE to get to use the countdown.
I’m excited for you for your 20 day countdown!!! Have fun![/QUOTE]

Did you check “enable countdown”? that should bring the feature up for you.

[QUOTE=diofthesouth;989218]I know there is already a sticky thread about this, but I wanted to throw this question out there in hopes that someone will catch it and throw it back!

I’ve got over 100 posts, and I’ve been buzzing for 3 months. Any idea why I still don’t have the Countdown option? :huh: Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks![/QUOTE]

Are you sure you have the 3 months? If you joined after June 1, you might not be there quite yet.

You joined on June 16th, 2009 so you’ll have to wait until 90 days after that date. So roughly somewhere around September 16th, 2009. You’re almost there!

Thanks, Bella…just a few more days to wait…and then I’ll be counting down until January! I keep thinking once I see that countdown everyday, I’ll get really motivated to get out there and train for the marathon…in the mean time, my running sneakers are just lonely!

Ha! At first I thought your race was Labor Day weekend…little late to train for that one!! :laugh::laugh:

YIKES!!! I would be a wreck if I had a race this weekend. We’re going to the Dolphin this weekend…very last minute trip…the $99/night deal was just too good to pass up. No kids, just DB and me…so looking forward to getting lots of pool and mai tai time in! Just doing Epcot on Sunday…a VERY different kind of trip sans kids!

Marathon is in January. It’ll be my third, my son’s second, and my boyfriend’s first…we’ve been training haphazardly, but this Friday we hit the 18 week mark…that means serious training from here on out. So, this Saturday morning, I’ll be the idiot RUNNING the path from Dolphin to Boardwalk to Epcot and back again to try to get a few miles of training in!

Good point…didn’t look at the actualy join date…lol