Countdown Timers

I am having a real problem getting my countdown timer to appear. I have done it before but can’t remember the steps. I can create it but just don’t know which code to use and where to put it. I’m using magicalkingdoms.com to create it. Help!

I keep getting an Invalid File message.

You have to have 100 posts and have been a member here for 3 months to add a countdown to your signature.

Welcome to mousebuzz

you could try this countdown timer from intercot. it will appear on your desktop.

you will have to Waite a little longer before you get a mousebuzz timer.

here is the link for intercot timer Walt Disney World - Disney World Vacation Information Guide - INTERCOT - Walt Disney World Inside & Out - Interactive

Hope it is OK for you

Ar eyou a member of DVC? They have an amazing countdown widget at the Members Only site…

so now that i am at 100 posts & have been a member for more than 3 months can someone point me in the direction of how to put on a countdown timer thingy??!?!
thanks

ok so i found that you have to go to Quick Links & Edit options…but when i scroll to the bottom, there are no options under countdown timers…and I know it has been more than 3 months because i joined before our september trip which was 9/11-9/18…might i have to wait a few days till the ‘official’ 3 months & 100 posts register??

I have that one. It’s cool.

Go to User cp, then edit option on the left. Scroll down to the bottom, you’ll find it there.

thanks, i found it…just checking it out now…

WHOOOO HOOOOO!!! I HAVE A COUNTDOWN TOO!!!

…sorry, its the little things that excite me!!

[QUOTE=tinkfans;917189]WHOOOO HOOOOO!!! I HAVE A COUNTDOWN TOO!!!

…sorry, its the little things that excite me!![/QUOTE]

There you go. Only 79 days to go. Are all your plans finalized or are you still making them? We’re trying to decide on when to go back next year, but I know it’s longer than 79 days.:crying:

Plans are mostly made.we just have counterservice meal plan this time
So we really don’t have to do any adr’s. We might do 1 sit down meal & just pay since it will be our 10 yr anniversary & disney is where we honeymooned. We wanted to do pirate & princess party but since Disney put the kabash on that plan we have to come up with something else. No stress this time though since we were just there in sept.

[QUOTE=tinkfans;917215]Plans are mostly made.we just have counterservice meal plan this time
So we really don’t have to do any adr’s. We might do 1 sit down meal & just pay since it will be our 10 yr anniversary & disney is where we honeymooned. We wanted to do pirate & princess party but since Disney put the kabash on that plan we have to come up with something else. No stress this time though since we were just there in sept.[/QUOTE]

We’re doing the counter service plan too. Sounds just right for us. I’ll be looking forward to how you like it.