Counter service open late on MNSSHP nights

I am still tweaking our dining plans. :blush: I ended up making a lunch reservation at Liberty Tree for my DH’s birthday because he fussed that I was planning every minute of the trip (I ought to cancel one evening’s TS so he will know how it would be to not plan :pirate:) Anyway- we are eating at Crystal Palace before MNSSHP begins and knowing my family by the end of the party we will be hungry again. Does anyone know which CS are open and how late? Thanks MBers :heart:

Be prepared that nothing will be open late. Not really sure of the times, but it has happened to us… Just be aware, and no table service were open either…

i think we went went Casey was open and packed…

Hanwill is right. We ended up going back to our resort for dinner. Was very disappointing.

Page down to the bottom of this link and you will see that they have the following listed for the party:

Casey’s
Cosmic Rays
Pecos Bills

Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - wdwinfo.com

I’ve never been to the party before, so I don’t know if they really stay open for the whole thing, but this is the information I got off the web. We are going to MNSSHP on September 13, so I will report back what I find out while we are there. We do have dining reservations at 5:45 at CP, so I’m not too worried about hunger.

we have a 2:00 lunch at liberty tavern on the 16th

[QUOTE=jen9804;1086471]Page down to the bottom of this link and you will see that they have the following listed for the party:

Casey’s
Cosmic Rays
Pecos Bills

Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - wdwinfo.com

I’ve never been to the party before, so I don’t know if they really stay open for the whole thing, but this is the information I got off the web. We are going to MNSSHP on September 13, so I will report back what I find out while we are there. We do have dining reservations at 5:45 at CP, so I’m not too worried about hunger.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link and for checking out the CS on your trip. You can include your information in your detailed TR with pictures. :laugh: :blush: :laugh:

It has almost become tradition to have a burger at Cosmic Ray’s during any hard ticket party and even on some EMH nights.
And they are open pretty much right up to park close (or say 15 minutes before).

Can’t get much more convenient than being on a spoke connecting the Hub/Castle with Tomorrowland.
Cosmic Ray’s is also the site of Stitch’s Dance Party (in the large “showroom” where Sonny Eclipse usually performs).

We always eat at Cosmic Rays on MNSSHP, it gets very very busy as choice elsewhere becomes very limited as the night goes on.

I’ve always been a Pecos Pete’s kind of guy. As well as a Dapper Dan man.

I must be mistaken for I could have sworn you’d said you were Diaper Dan:rolleyes:

(I hear this guy’s favorite place is Cafe Tutu Tango:mickey:)

It may be crowded, and rarely, it’s even hard to find a seat, but they just seem to be able to churn out meals in no time and the service lines are never very deep.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1086530]I must be mistaken for I could have sworn you’d said you were Diaper Dan:rolleyes:

(I hear this guy’s favorite place is Cafe Tutu Tango:mickey:)[/QUOTE]

Too much wind in your ears from the rainstorm, no doubt.

Thanks everyone! it must be supper time all 3 of those CS sound good!

Right now, the only wind…

Oh never mind. Taking advantage right now would be about as sportsmanlike as shooting fish in a barrel.

I remember eating a hot dog from Casey’s after last years MNSSHP. It was like 2 am
the place was packed but it was fab…

[QUOTE=slist;1086560]I remember eating a hot dog from Casey’s after last years MNSSHP. It was like 2 am
the place was packed but it was fab…[/QUOTE]

Yeah! Thanks for the info! :smile: I hope it is the same this year!

[QUOTE=slist;1086560]I remember eating a hot dog from Casey’s after last years MNSSHP. It was like 2 am
the place was packed but it was fab…[/QUOTE]

Casey’s at 2 AM.
That’s analogous to the last fat girl in the bar at closing and you’re totally faced:wacko:

I agree, sometimes the look of the place is a little off putting what with all the people and lines, but the turnover is fairly fast and very proficient.

I do believe the ice cream store on Main St is open too fairly late. I know we have sat on the sidewalk tables with ice cream and a coffee and waited for the crowds to make their way out of the park.

The ice cream parlour and the bakery are open right up to close (or perhaps a few minutes before). They’re not going to give up those last minute requirements for food spending if they can help it.