Country Bears Jamboree to be shortened

I heard that they were discussing shortening the Country Bear Jamboree by 5-6 minutes to allow for more guests to see the show and it is somehow related to the new X-Pass system that will be implemented soon.

Where did you hear or see that?

It has been on just about every Disney related site within the last few weeks.

I visit quite a few and don’t remember seeing it…must be getting old:laugh:

I hate to admit it but in all our trips it is one thing we have never seen.

-H

[QUOTE=GrumpyDad;1119336]I hate to admit it but in all our trips it is one thing we have never seen.

-H[/QUOTE]

Harry -

I haven’t bothered since 97:laugh: Does nothing for me.

Country Bears is a sentimental favorite and this makes me sad.

Still bitter they took it out of DL.

[QUOTE=Dana;1119337]Harry -

I haven’t bothered since 97:laugh: Does nothing for me.[/QUOTE]

OK now I don’t feel so bad. I am sure I will take DGS on our first visit since he will be too young for the “scary” rides. :pirate:

Fantasy Land here we come.

[QUOTE=Andrea;1119340]Country Bears is a sentimental favorite and this makes me sad.

Still bitter they took it out of DL.[/QUOTE]

We are, again, in agreement. :closedeye I remember the days when there was actually a how area dedicated to them. Remember Bear Country? Yep, it gave way to Critter Country when Splash Mountain opened. We lost the snoring bear in his cave at the same time. :crying: The Jamboree finally gave way to Pooh and I’m still upset about it.:pinch:

Hit it every trip and bummming that it is closed form this trip in October. It’s a classic attraction. Not as high on the list as COP, but still an original. It’s also a great place to catch an AC break.

[QUOTE=GrumpyDad;1119336]I hate to admit it but in all our trips it is one thing we have never seen.

-H[/QUOTE]

I really don’t recall that I have either… maybe next week!

That snoring bear!!! :crying:

My dad always made sure we noticed him. :happy:

As long as my Dad was alive and went with us, we had to do CB—he would laugh his heart out. We haven’t been in a long time now. I could do with something new in there…

How do they decide which attractions to completely take out, and which to just refurbish and make better? Park surveys? I’ve seen CM asking people questions about the park attractions.

I’m still bitter about Horizons!!! :tongue:

I kinda like the show because of the buffalo on the wall, hehe. We see it almost every time. Although it is starting to look neglected and very dusty. The girls should get some new clothes :wink:

Sentimental favorite here as well. :frowning: