Country Bears @ WDW

I read that Country Bears are gone from Disneyland.
That parts are on ebay.
What’s the fate at WDW???
I’m embarrassed to say that I’ve walked by and not paid any attention.
Can someone fill me in??
Thanks.
Frank

Don’t worry the Bears are still out and about at WDW.

Last time we were there, the guys were still …

HANGING AROUND… get it ?

One of the posters has a bid of $615.00 right now. Do you think this is legit? Seems VERY un-Disney for them to be selling fixtures on eBay.

I’ve never been to Disneyland, but I’m sad to hear this has closed! I love the country bears, even if I am in the minority with feeling that way.

[QUOTE=Tinker Mel;1032174]One of the posters has a bid of $615.00 right now. Do you think this is legit? Seems VERY un-Disney for them to be selling fixtures on eBay.

I’ve never been to Disneyland, but I’m sad to hear this has closed! I love the country bears, even if I am in the minority with feeling that way.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I love the Country Bears, too. I miss them at Disneyland.

And then they heaped iinsult on injury by putting in the lame Pooh ride. (WDW’s Pooh is wonderful, but they cut a bunch of corners at DL.)

[QUOTE=Andrea;1032181]Oh, I love the Country Bears, too. I miss them at Disneyland.

And then they heaped iinsult on injury by putting in the lame Pooh ride. (WDW’s Pooh is wonderful, but they cut a bunch of corners at DL.)[/QUOTE]

I didn’t know that the Country Bears was where the Pooh ride is in DL. The DL Pooh ride does get a little old when you can go on it 5 times in a row with the toddler when the older kids are waiting in line for Splash Mountain. But then again it is something to do while they are getting soaked. The “toddler” just reached the height needed for Splash, but just my luck, he is still a little scared. Thus it is back to Pooh for the millionth time.

they were still at WDW when we were there last.